21/08/23 - 27/08/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i thought, no, he’s no MB enthusuiast… then I saw the torches 🤪
110 lumens?

Mine are 25,000 lumens!

"You call that a torch? THIS is a torch"

Screenshot (2148).png

It's not worth it but I might treat myself as I'm coming to the end of the Eucalyptus in the shower. I won't mention the other 24 bottles of shower wash waiting to be used :D Actually I'm down to about 6 so not too bad considering the mountain of products I had 6 months ago.

CC

It's not worth it but I might treat myself as I'm coming to the end of the Eucalyptus in the shower. I won't mention the other 24 bottles of shower wash waiting to be used :D Actually I'm down to about 6 so not too bad considering the mountain of products I had 6 months ago.

CC
If you’ve gone from 24 to 6 bottles you clearly need to stock up…. 🤨

Thankfully, as it’s three of one fragrance, I can resist despite really liking rhubarb and rose. But I’ve just bought 2 trios in the last few weeks so can manage to withstand the temptation… 🤞.

BTW I bought those torches last year when they were a TSV (I think) with one to add to my collection and the others to give away. Although it says 110 lumens, the torch itself is only 70.

To be fair, they are quite good as handy torches to have around the house for general use and emergencies. But they are almost £5-50 each inc PP.

Does anyone know how this price comparws with the TSV price? I think it must have been a TSV or special deal otherwise I would probably not have bought them.

BTW I bought those torches last year when they were a TSV (I think) with one to add to my collection and the others to give away. Although it says 110 lumens, the torch itself is only 70.

To be fair, they are quite good as handy torches to have around the house for general use and emergencies. But they are almost £5-50 each inc PP.

Does anyone know how this price comparws with the TSV price? I think it must have been a TSV or special deal otherwise I would probably not have bought them.
They were not a TSV, they were a Big Deal in October last year

They were not a TSV, they were a Big Deal in October last year

Thanks, so slightly cheaper this year, which is a surprise,

Latest posts

Back