2nd hand clothes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WHY is Mr Patel ordering (and wearing) women's trousers?

And polyester ones at that? :wonder:

Well, because they are so "silky soft" , they don't chafe when out on the plantation all day as jeans would. They wash like a dream and dry in the hot Mumbai sun in 10 nanoseconds. He wears them with a little pump and crisp white shirt to protect his skin from the blazing sun.

In the monsoon season he tops his outfits off with a Centigrade swing-back mac with hidden draw-string waist that can be cinched in to give it more shape. It's in the delightful custard yellow shade which punches through the dark tea bushes and allows his staff to see him in the distance. He wears size small so that his wife (25 stones) can borrow it - she gets her fashion tips from QVC (taps the app).

I happen to know that this morning she ordered several of todays TSV which she hopes will improve the yield of hubby's tea bushes.

Just last week I returned a Tiana B dress. I did not even try it on because obviously someone else had and there was a blood stain on the inside back (looked like someone's spot had burst!!!!!sorry to anyone eating and reading this!):puke:

Just last week I returned a Tiana B dress. I did not even try it on because obviously someone else had and there was a blood stain on the inside back (looked like someone's spot had burst!!!!!sorry to anyone eating and reading this!):puke:

EWWW gross ......puts me off ordering any clothes

Latest posts

Back