A gilet with no sleeves shock horror!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint just made my OH and myself burst out laughing when she told the viewers that she has a fleece gilet with NO sleeves, she then went on to say the thick fleece zip jacket that she was showing would make a good bed jacket. She is getting worse she has stumbled through the fashion essentials show tonight, it was almost embarassing to watch.:down:

I noticed the no sleeves comment too, maybe she thinks we are a bit thick and don't know what a gilet is. I didn't think her performance on that show was one of her better ones.

Judging by the amount of people on ebay who can't spell "gilet" people in this country probably don't know what it is :mysmilie_17:

Just had a little google and oddly enough, a gilet can have either sleeves or no sleeves in France (which must be where the word comes from) so maybe Debbie does know her stuff :tongue:

Last edited:
I wonder if she was flustered because she'd been pushed on to present this show unexpectedly. In the Ojon hour previously, she said "Goodbye and I'll see you in a week." Seems to suggest that she had to take over at short notice, as she did last week when Alison went sick. I like Debs, she's normal :)

That's understandable then...must be difficult to be plonked onto a show at short notice - not only have you got to be coherent, you're probably having them spout loads more things than usual in your ear if you've not had time to prep the items/presented them before.

Latest posts

Back