Abi Cleeve

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
For some reason whenever I see AC, a picture of Minnie Mouse pops into my mind. The only thing missing is a long thin black tale.

she’s on now, Sat 9pm with her TSV. The presenter is Jill Franks - another Disney character in the role of Tinkerbell.

What is there about AC that I cannot stand? Is it her patronising patter,’I want you to’ as though she is a world expert in skincare not a marketing, selling person.I am watching so little Q these days and have just caught a few seconds so off it goes.Has JF handwork done? She looks a bit more filled out especially in the bust dept.

What is there about AC that I cannot stand? Is it her patronising patter,’I want you to’ as though she is a world expert in skincare not a marketing, selling person.I am watching so little Q these days and have just caught a few seconds so off it goes.Has JF handwork done? She looks a bit more filled out especially in the bust dept.
She's the head girl you couldn't stand, all smug & sanctimonious. Someone really should have told her that her black bra can be seen under the lace top of that hideous dress. JF is defo more filled out...

I agree with all of the above, can’t stand her patronising, sanctimonious twaddle either, I literally feel so embarrassed for her because we know it’s all about the money or Skin (none) sense would have SPF in it, so obviously she’s not that bothered about us getting sunburnt too much then?

She is sadly one of those ladies who, however hard they try, has an 'old' face, and therefore not a good advert for her gloop. Coupled with her lack of dress sense, and her determined marketing style, all adds up to a complete turn off.

All those glowing references to her products I believe are created by her own company.

Just imagine the Pointy Finger family.

mother Del Boy who wants to post everything you say and do on SM and cackles like a banshee.

MIL Abby C who you will never please no matter what you do.

SIL Techy Abbi who will bore you to death with everything she thinks she knows but doesn’t actually have a clue about

SIL the awful Vonda who thinks she is “on trend” but actually is anything but and will be the pushy mother whose kid is soooo much better than yours.

SIL L’occitane Alex (?) who will look down her nose at you if you don’t have 2 holiday homes and 6 en-suite In each. She wont point as such as she will be continually be soaping her hands in a bowl.

Finally Auntie Catherine - the aunt who flirts with anything in trousers, has smelly wax on every surface and brings all her vegan food in her leather shopper.

LATI - Brilliant !!!! Do it properly and send it off to QVC - I'd love to see their faces !
Agree with all the above, can't stand Abi Cleve and her lecturing, self-important manner. She's not a beautician. I don't know which of the Abbis is worse.

And I can't bear Jill Franks' corpse coloured nails, eeuw! They give me the creeps, I hate that colour! It's so unflattering.

Agree with all the above, can't stand Abi Cleve and her lecturing, self-important manner. She's not a beautician. I don't know which of the Abbis is worse.

And I can't bear Jill Franks' corpse coloured nails, eeuw! They give me the creeps, I hate that colour! It's so unflattering.

Well, Nails Inc had it on today, - a trio of Porchester Square, they're most popular colour :rolleyes:

I think the shade of neutral nail polish has to go with your skintone. I like Porchester Square on me in the winter as it's a cool toned neutral, but if my skin gets tanned and warmer toned, I would switch to a warm toned neutral. That said, at present my nails are in a shocking state, so can't wear any polish.

I don't think PS ever looks good on Jill F and there are loads of other neutral nail polishes that I believe would suit her better.

I think the shade of neutral nail polish has to go with your skintone. I like Porchester Square on me in the winter as it's a cool toned neutral, but if my skin gets tanned and warmer toned, I would switch to a warm toned neutral. That said, at present my nails are in a shocking state, so can't wear any polish.

I don't think PS ever looks good on Jill F and there are loads of other neutral nail polishes that I believe would suit her better.

Can’t recommend CND Rescue RXx treatment & CND Solar Oil certainly worked wonders on my nails that were thin, weak, dry, ridged, peeling, splitting, cracking and not growing.

Latest posts

Back