Acer Iconia One B3-A20 10" Android Quad Core Tablet TSV 12/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i hate argos with a vengenance. after the 16 days you can return anything for a refund, they try and tell you that if an item breaks after 16 days you cant get a refund. because its after 16 days. :mysmilie_51:

Sorry!

i hate argos with a vengenance. after the 16 days you can return anything for a refund, they try and tell you that if an item breaks after 16 days you cant get a refund. because its after 16 days. :mysmilie_51:

OK, sorry for blaspheming! Though now I have seen the TSV tis double the memory and includes a case.

Lee mentioned it in the TSV presentation that you can't get the 32gb anywhere else, I don't know how true that is but I have looked and can't find it on sale in other outlets. This tablet does seem to have fairly good reviews.

Acer tablet feedback.

I bought my mum the Acer tablet tsv and, inexplicably, it won't switch on. I work with computers, and studied it at uni, so know the probable cause. I was wondering if anyone else who bought it from QVC, had experienced any problems.

Not so far. I charged it for at least 4 hours (as instructed) before trying it.

It is a "press and hold" to switch on.

I tried to download the manual, as in the instruction book. IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!

Rang Acer, they said the one for the previous version was "near enough".

But I've found a number of differences. NOT GOOD ENOUGH ACER/QVC.

THERE ARE NO REVIEWS AS IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE (sorry, caps lock stuck).

I like the tablet, it's quick and responsive but it's so annoying to keep having to go into the system doctor to continually optimise the memory. It's my fourth tablet and I've never had to worry about this on my other ones. I'm still not 100% sure I'll keep it and it's solely because of this feature.

I had the memory doctor thing come up every day as well.
Mine has gone back, would have kept it as I quite liked it, but I received a kindle fire for xmas (lucky me!) and as I still have my old laptop, I really had no need for it. Hurrah for the 30 day money back guarantee, although they haven't refunded yet.

I have the kindle fire, and it's pretty good. Not on the same stratosphere as my ipad air 2, but it was nowhere near the price, either. Mum's tablet is going back for a replacement. I was concerned that her info was on it but, after saying it wouldn't be wiped, the cs lady asked someone, and said it would be.

Latest posts

Back