AeroPilates TSV 23/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no!! Does that mean hours watching presenters laying on their backs with their legs at un-natural angles?

I hope I'm off furlough by then otherwise it will be Judge Judy all day!

PS I wonder if the tat peddlers have already received their 'sample' will Del Boy Flint have room it the corner of her bathroom? Will Queen Julia have to make space in her gym? Will we be treated to Craigy singing as he unboxes and erects his (ooh err matron!) his while wearing his work out shorts? 🤮

Last edited:
Oh no!! Does that mean hours watching presenters laying on their backs with their legs at un-natural angles?

I hope I'm off furlough by then otherwise it will be Judge Judy all day!

PS I wonder if the tat peddlers have already received their 'sample' will Del Boy Flint have room it the corner of her bathroom? Will Queen Julia have to make space in her gym? Will we be treated to Craigy singing as he unboxes and erects his (ooh err matron!) his while wearing his work out shorts? 🤮
Julia already has one in her garden gym but then again she might just have to upgrade to a newer version. Freebie Flint could have one in her spare bedroom, the one with the loft bed, since that is not used as a writing room - too busy playing on her computer. Craig might have to move to a bigger flat. Some of the others have mentioned moving. The average house just cannot accommodate so many samples. Still Debbie loves her new coat and a few of them have had some new boots. Nice of QVC to keep them well supplied with samples on top of paying them very good salaries.

I wonder who will guest for this, as I doubt Marjolein will make it across the pond. Didn't Julia take charge for some of the shows in the past when Marj couldn't come over?
Julia’s son used to be exercising away in the background, when he was ‘a personal trainer’ I think he’s got a proper job now in Wales (although he and his girlfriend appear to be living back with her now)

The show earlier in the year had Marjolein via video but another woman in the studio who I had not seen before. The machine they were selling then was not a new model!

Arghh - I bought one of these years ago - when I fell for the nonsense and QVC hype. It's still sitting in my gym/garage hardly used. Time for eBay I guess - another New Years resolution - to start selling stuff I never use and return the stuff I won't use asap

Arghh - I bought one of these years ago - when I fell for the nonsense and QVC hype. It's still sitting in my gym/garage hardly used. Time for eBay I guess - another New Years resolution - to start selling stuff I never use and return the stuff I won't use asap
Yes I too got one years ago, liked it and used it BUT, & I believe this is the most important factor for anyone considering buying.It is very heavy and I found it difficult to fold & put away to store.It really needs to be in a space when it can just be left when not in use.I haven’t got that space so it sits unused in the garage.If you have a spare room/ home gym, fine!

I definitely agree that the one thing you need with equipment is somewhere to put them where they don’t need to be moved and somewhere easy to use (who is going to walk down a muddy garden to a shed in a force 10 gale). I think that would rule most normal households out.

I have a Philip Tyne multigym bought from q about 20 years ago, it does everything the Pilates one does and loads more.

It has the same platform on wheels, cords, bouncing thing at the end etc, but the platform can be tilted to about 30 deg, and loads more bits that can be added for other exercises. And it was much cheaper than the Pilates machine too.

This was just after I'd discovered q and later found I could have bought it cheaper elsewhere.

It is permanently up, and I use it regularly for ab crunches, head down at 30 deg, which makes a huge difference to the amount of effort required compared with being level.

Luckily I have space to leave it permanently up, it is extremely heavy, robust, and well made.

I'll put a pic up if I can find one.

I have a Philip Tyne multigym bought from q about 20 years ago, it does everything the Pilates one does and loads more.

It has the same platform on wheels, cords, bouncing thing at the end etc, but the platform can be tilted to about 30 deg, and loads more bits that can be added for other exercises. And it was much cheaper than the Pilates machine too.

This was just after I'd discovered q and later found I could have bought it cheaper elsewhere.

It is permanently up, and I use it regularly for ab crunches, head down at 30 deg, which makes a huge difference to the amount of effort required compared with being level.

Luckily I have space to leave it permanently up, it is extremely heavy, robust, and well made.

I'll put a pic up if I can find one.
Here is a picture, slightly inclined, it goes higher and also level. It doesn't show the various end boards which can fit on either end, also the pull-up bars etc

IMG_4760.jpg

Latest posts

Back