Elizabeth Grant TSV 23/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elizabeth Grant 5 Piece Collection TSV 23/12/23 (guessing here)

90ml Vanilla EDP
240ml Vanilla Bath & Shower Gel
240ml Vanilla Body Cream
50ml Essence of Torricelumn Serum
100ml Caviar Super 24hr Face Cream

so hard to do a RRP list for this set

Attachments

• Elizabeth Grant TSV 1.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 2.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 68
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 3.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 4.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 68
  • Elizabeth Grant TSV 5.jpg
    Elizabeth Grant TSV 5.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 79
I'm currently using the Supreme Cell Vitality Body Cream with Cereminde and I'm really impressed with the results. I'm also using supersizes of the Supreme Essence of Torricelumn, and the Wonder Effect Night Concentrate and rate both of them highly. I'll definitely be going for this and EG's products are in general good value.

Because of the BA's obvious cosmetic work, I can't take this brand's claims seriously. Sorry.
Did you see her last night? 'I'm 58 next year' she boasted. She obviously thought we had all fainted with shock. 'I've only ever used Elizabeth Grant!'🤥. I did actually think she was older then that & apologies but she's very masculine...I was searching for an Adam's apple🤔🙄

Elizabeth Grant Face, Body & EDP 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249489
QVC Price £102.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

From luxe skincare and bodycare to indulgent fragrance, this five-piece Face and Body Collection from Elizabeth Grant has all your bases covered. It includes the hero formula Supreme Essence of Torricelumn for a radiant-looking complexion, plus the sweetly scented Caviar Nutruriche Vanilla Souffle Body Cream and Bath & Shower Gel, Vanilla Eau De Parfum and Caviar Cellular Recharge Super 24HR Face Cream. Pamper yourself from top to toe with this gorgeous beauty collection, packed with bestselling formulas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Elizabeth Grant Face, Body and EDP 5 Piece Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £102 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £62.04.
Oh-so sweet! Let your skin indulge in the Caviar Nutruriche Vanilla Souffle Bath & Shower Gel and Body Cream. This moisturising duo formulated with Torricelumn, works to cleanse and hydrate your skin, leaving behind a divine, sweet vanilla fragrance. Top up your sweetness by following with the Vanilla Eau De Parfum, an irresistible scent to revel in.
Your skincare hero - the Supreme Essence of Torricelumn is a hydrating serum that works to leave your skin looking and feeling smoother, moisturised and more radiant. It's infused with Torricelumn, ubiquinone, marula oil and Japanese green tea.
Perfect for tired winter skin - the Caviar Cellular Recharge Super 24HR Face Cream is a rich, hydrating formula that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give a firmer, more plumped-up appearance to your skin.
What is Torricelumn? - Elizabeth Grant's proprietary compound is extracted from kelp, and is blended with vitamins, botanicals and antioxidants to create this revolutionary skincare compound. Infused with the power of nature and science Torricelumn is designed to help replenish your skin's essential moisture and restore the appearance of younger-looking skin.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:
  • 1 x Caviar Nutruriche Vanilla Souffle Body Cream (240ml) - a moisturising cream formulated with Torricelumn to help hydrate skin and gently fragrance with sweet vanilla
  • 1 x Caviar Nutruriche Vanilla Souffle Bath and Shower Gel (240ml) - a moisturising gel formulated with Torricelumn to help cleanse skin and gently fragrance with sweet vanilla
  • 1 x Supreme Essence of Torricelumn (50ml) - designed to help transform the appearance of lines, wrinkles and imperfections and achieve a youthful, more radiant-looking appearance. Formulated with Torricelumn, marula oil and Japanese Green Tea
  • 1 x Caviar Cellular Recharge Super 24HR Face Cream (100ml) - Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give you firmer-looking skin. Formulated with caviar extract, Torricelumn and a bioenergizer mineral complex, its creamy texture helps to leave your skin feeling super soft
  • 1 x Vanilla Eau De Parfum (90ml) - with an irresistibly sweet fragrance of vanilla

This is on offer on their website was £237 now £152:

This is on offer on their website was £237 now £152:

Thank you. I’ve ordered. Q offering fabulous value for money. I’m intrigued now to see how it delivers.

I don’t know who/what Elizabeth Grant is, although I’m aware of the brand, but when I saw the offer I was tempted as a gift for SIL…

But then I saw the perfume was Vanilla!

I can’t bear it in fragrance or candles or anywhere except in ice-cream! (Unless it’s very well blended with lots of other notes!)
So darent risk it as a gift either.

Does sound very good value, mind you!
It's the vanilla which puts me off. Yuck. I only like dark and dirty vanilla in perfumed products.
I don’t know who/what Elizabeth Grant is, although I’m aware of the brand, but when I saw the offer I was tempted as a gift for SIL…

But then I saw the perfume was Vanilla! 🤢

I can’t bear it in fragrance or candles or anywhere except in ice-cream! (Unless it’s very well blended with lots of other notes!)
So darent risk it as a gift either.

Does sound very good value, mind you!

I find that vanilla fragrances really vary. Elizabeth Grant sizes are very generous. Thought it was worth trying. If I don’t like can easily return. I really am enjoying using the bath and bodywork’s vanilla tsv. Interested to see how the scent of this varies.

Latest posts

Back