Age UK memory foam insoles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kirkiegirl

Registered Shopper
Did anyone buy the Age UK insoles, 4 pairs of which are sold along with a dressing stick? I have been reading reviews of various insoles on Amazon's site and some mention that some makes go flat quickly or that they curl up so that it is difficult to get shoes or slippers on. I am wondering if the ones QVC sell have the same issues.

What is a dressing stick?
scratch_head-A.gif

Added bonus, you could pin down AY offending hand too and be off screen doing this. Apparently they sold like hot cakes to production crew!!!!!!!

Dressing sticks (aids) are actually essential for some people and are given out regularly by hospitals after certain operations. I have 3, all different lengths and couldn't do without them as, apart from helping with getting dressed, they can be used for other things. As I don't need another one I have checked out prices of insoles on other sites and some are very expensive. To buy 4 pairs would cost more than the QVC insoles and stick combined but I am just wondering about the quality of them. There are no reviews on QVC site so that is why I wondered if any forum members had bought them.

Latest posts

Back