Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her son said he didn't want his child on social media & her daughter followed his lead when she had her baby. The way Flinty announced this made it clear that she was reluctantly accepting their decisions. Or maybe I read too much into it, probably because I don't like what I see.
I don’t think you read too much into it. The tone she used was clearly letting it be known that it didn’t please her. What she said was supportive but her tone and expression said the opposite. This is the woman who Is obsessed with photographing and filming every minor detail in her life.

Considering her son and daughter said that they didn’t want their children on social media, it amazing how many times DF has had them in one of her photos, albeit not facing the camera.

In some cases, other parties have not agreed to all the sharing of information: Debbie said that her daughter ( or son?) has asked her not to share grandkids on SM.
DF is the ultimate "sharent", and unless explicitly reined in any interaction would be posted for all to see.
SM posts are there for ever, as even if you delete some or all of your SM, you can't control if someone has taken a screenshot or retweeted etc.
The fact that her children had to ask her not to put her grandkids on sm, just highlights what an incredibly stupid woman she is.

Latest posts

Back