Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John Barrowman went “under the radar” after complaints by people he worked with that he exposed ‘himself’ on film sets etc. I haven’t read the reports to see what he said in his defence, but he seems to have become very low profile.

John Barrowman went “under the radar” after complaints by people he worked with that he exposed ‘himself’ on film sets etc. I haven’t read the reports to see what he said in his defence, but he seems to have become very low profile.
This reminds me of the other Doctor Who actor who hasn’t been found guilty of anything apparently. 🧐

He does seem to have been cancelled but I don't believe that was the reason he left Q as him leaving seemed to coincide with him getting a decent acting gig on the US show 'Arrow' as far as I'm aware.
I think he might have moved back to the US.

He and his partner have a huge place in Palm Springs, as well as a house in Cardiff, unless he's sold the latter, but I know he was looking for a long time for a house in Scotland because he did a lot of gigs, pantos etc, but perhaps that fell through. All I seem to recall was suddenly one day I noticed he was no longer on Q and none of his products featured either.

Whereas the DHS and supermarkets all have Father's Day promo's on but the "Internationally renowned beauty expert who's second to none in the industry and has treated billionaires and royalty" knows best. It's like one of those Channel Five shows..."When Wokeness Goes Horribly Wrong."!

I have several colleagues who are part of a same sex couple who have children, and they refer to them as having "two mums" or "two dads" and to their partners as "my wife" if they're both women and "my husband" if they're men.

I no longer watch the shows that AY presents because I spend most of the time counting the number of times that she brings gender, neutral gender, all genders etc into her shows which detracts from what she’s saying about a product. I do my own non-woke research on products instead.

Alison is so dim . If Father’s Day is parents day then what is Mother’s Day? If she wants to maximise sales she needs to keep the distinctive genders.
As for the stupid pronouns etc I was recently in the recovery ward after surgery and a nurse said to me “ we have called your child” and let them know you are ok.
My child is a 40 year old man. ! It’s all too much and I tend to ignore it .

I thought I was watching a Mockumentary earlier on, during the SBC Show. Young lists those who may want to use the propolis & reels off the usual suspects... - teens, gammy feet, pregnant, menopause!! and then!!! 'those undergoing gender realignment'

No words..? Well perhaps a few. Foolish, ignorant & twat. Besides, it's reassignment, you fecking bellend!
Sheeesh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣 utter Karp

Latest posts

Back