Alpha H Skincare TSV 10/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the past I have had in my bathroom various brands Liz Earle, Elemis and Decleor and always purchased the TSVs if they contained items I loved, and also my favourites from the department stores that I've used since I was a teenager, so I love the ranges. But in the early part of 2017 possibly also towards the end of 2016, I ordered Alpha-H after I had seen many presentations. I am also very savvy on ingredients. Well to be honest the range that has changed (for the better) my skin out of all of them, has definately been Alpha-H, and I shall definately order this TSV, in fact I may order 2.
I've reached a stage in my life that I think I can sort the wheat from the chaf, so I'm confident that this TSV will do all the things I want.
Terrific range and very well made and researched.

Am thinking about this, like the cleanser, don’t need the LG, but would like to try the eye cream.The only thing I couldn’t use an Alpha H eye cream some time ago, it was in a TSV, it made my take anything eyes really sore.Then I return to my old favourite Clinique All about Eyes Rich.

i don't need the eye cream or the liquid gold and not in love with that paticular cleanser but there are a lot of new kits that i like all at good prices. i am never without some products from this fab range

I thought I would watch the 11:00a.m presentation of the TSV but with Chloe presenting with her OTT manic style I simply cannot take her.Does this approach translate to sales?Even on mute her hands are flying around &she is jumping about.Ido like Michelle the Alpha H lady & she is easy to listen to but Chloe is impossible just SHUT UP & let the expert talk.I’m out!

Lots of experts say that you do not really need an eye cream it is just another ploy from Companies to get you to buy more products.

if you have poor skin round your eyes nothing is going to make it good skin. unless you can afford a facelift

if you have poor skin round your eyes nothing is going to make it good skin. unless you can afford a facelift
I used the euecream from the Judith Williams range. The phytominerals one. The underneath of my eyes darkened. Obviously I would not use it again

I thought I would watch the 11:00a.m presentation of the TSV but with Chloe presenting with her OTT manic style I simply cannot take her.Does this approach translate to sales?Even on mute her hands are flying around &she is jumping about.Ido like Michelle the Alpha H lady & she is easy to listen to but Chloe is impossible just SHUT UP & let the expert talk.I’m out!

Shouty Everton isn't a natural in my opinion, and looks like she'd punch you soon as look at you, her "presenting" style is stuck in her Bid Tv days, and look what happened to them. She also got the sack from Sky Sports and was ordered to delete her Tweets because they were full of sexual innuendo and quite rude, so no, in my opinion she's not suited to presenting.

I bought this set and haven't seen a blind bit of difference since using any of them...my own personal opinion, hopefully others have had more positive experiences!

thanks for that i was thinking of getting it i won't now lol

I have been impressed with the Judith Williams Retinol trio of cleanser, night & Day cream.It is not always available on QVC soI started looking at other brands using Retinol.I wouldn’t use it all the time as I have found it drying but I remember someone here mentioning the Paula’s Choice range.Any comments? Thanks

I bought this set and haven't seen a blind bit of difference since using any of them...my own personal opinion, hopefully others have had more positive experiences!
Haven't tried the set yet but would like to. Maybe your skin is already in that good condition that it doesn't need any extra vitamins?

Haven't tried the set yet but would like to. Maybe your skin is already in that good condition that it doesn't need any extra vitamins?

Aw thanks Ani, I sincerely hope that is the reason :mysmilie_12:

I said I wouldn't buy anymore, but I'm tempted with the eye cream, just wish there were some reviews.

I bought this TSV for the eye cream - won't use the cleanser and haven't tried the LG yet. I've tried all the eye serums and creams from all the top brands and they have done nothing. I have crows feet at the side of my eyes and now noticed lines coming down from under my eyes and the skin under my eyebrows seems to be starting to sag (joy).

So I've been using it for say 3 weeks, or since I received it and it is working wonders. I am very critical with beauty products, they have to do the job and this one is. I wish I had done auto delivery because the eye cream alone on the QVC website is I think £49 plus postage. However, I would definitely buy this again as it works for me. I also like Michele who presents the brand, she's had bad skin so she knows what it's all about. Seems like she knows her stuff and has a good product.

CC

Latest posts

Back