Alpha H TSV 09/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hoping the new cleansing balm is in it. I've held off buying it as assume it will be in the next tsv. 🤞🏼

Any idea when the reveal will likely be?

Attachments

• Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Alpha H TSV 2.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Alpha H TSV 3.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Alpha H TSV 5.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 5.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 119
Any body tried Apha-H hand cream? I am a hc junkie but have not tried it yet, I missed a duo a year or 2 ago but didn't want to risk buying 2, even at a good price in case it was not great.

I love Alpha-H but the problem with the eye cream is that there is some sort of reaction between the cream and the silver applicator making it go green which is really offputting!

Any body tried Apha-H hand cream? I am a hc junkie but have not tried it yet, I missed a duo a year or 2 ago but didn't want to risk buying 2, even at a good price in case it was not great.
I haven't but I'd also be interested. The price Super suggested for the TSV is do'able.

CC

I love Alpha-H but the problem with the eye cream is that there is some sort of reaction between the cream and the silver applicator making it go green which is really offputting!
I haven't experienced that and I think the eye cream is very good. :)

Up to now, I haven't tried their hand creams. There wasn't any hand cream in the TSVs I bought so....;-)

Feeling it will be pricey but I'll look. Had Alpha H in the past and it was good.

CC
The serum has good reviews: https://alpha-h.com/products/liquid-gold-midnight-reboot-serum

I have noticed that too , it has put me off buying again when I finish my current one.

I have noticed that too , it has put me off buying again when I finish my current one.
Oh! Did they change the ingredients of the cream and that causes the reaction? I used two full sizes of the eye cream and everything was o.k.

Latest posts

Back