Alpha-H TSV 11/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liquid Gold is the only product I actually like from this range, so far. Really don't rate the night moisturiser from the last TSV. Brought me out in spots. The eye cream wasn't up to much either.

Thanks for the video post. I won't be buying either - got a liquid gold in my stash I am yet to open & don't like the look of those wipes. Love the balancing cleanser though. But this size is too small & I have loads of other cleansers to get through.

Is anyone going for this?

I'm tempted as those cloths look useful for holiday as I always seem to get heat/suntan lotion-related zits plus I'm running out of my LG. Don't rate the cleanser though...hmmm....

I'm out as I'm overstocked at the moment but if I were running out of LG I would go for it.

I’m not keen on the balancing cleanser either but it goes down a treat in the hotter climates when the skin is dehydrated and this cleanser I find helps hydrating the skin.

On my last holiday I was using LG all over the body and I think that it helped enhance the tan too although I was using other products so not too sure. I used it before bed and woke up every morning darker than the day before, I think it was drying on my skin as I was using it every night as the time was precious.

I'm out as I'm overstocked at the moment but if I were running out of LG I would go for it.

I’m not keen on the balancing cleanser either but it goes down a treat in the hotter climates when the skin is dehydrated and this cleanser I find helps hydrating the skin.

On my last holiday I was using LG all over the body and I think that it helped enhance the tan too although I was using other products so not too sure.
I used it before bed and woke up every morning darker than the day before, I think it was drying on my skin as I was using it every night as the time was precious.

Thanks Marina, I think that's swayed me as I've never thought to take LG on holiday with me, but now I've read your post, it's such a good idea!!!!

Chuntley said during the presentation that it was the only Alpha H TSV this year to contain Liquid Gold, so hopefully there'll be more varied TSV's later on in the year to look forward to :)

Chuntley said during the presentation that it was the only Alpha H TSV this year to contain Liquid Gold, so hopefully there'll be more varied TSV's later on in the year to look forward to :)

Great news, they have really overdone it in the last couple of years on LG, and one of the TSVs was 3 bottles of it only.

Not that I'm going to need anything in the next AH TSV.

Thanks Marina, I think that's swayed me as I've never thought to take LG on holiday with me, but now I've read your post, it's such a good idea!!!!

Nor did I Tarketta as the sun and acids don’t go together, but then I thought if they use it in Australia then I’m going to try it this way too.

I went for it just for the double size bottle of Liquid Gold. Not really interested in the other two items but they're effectively free. Wish I could find a cheap dupe for Liquid Gold.... Anyone know of any?

I heard people prefer Pixi glow over LG as it is gentler and can be used more often, not used it myself though.

alpha h is my fav brand along with perricone but i have never bought an alph h tsv the wipes put me off. why not a really good body lotion with glycolic i would love that better

Latest posts

Back