Alpha-H TSV 11/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the first Alpha H set that's appealed so I hope it's the TSV. I am not a fan of LG and find the cleansers unpleasant textures - my skin can be obscenely oily so doesn't feel clean after using them, especially the Balancing one.
This Essential SPF 50 is lovely. It's a similar texture to Hydra Floral or a thicker PCMC. Its not as plasticky as the Protection Plus.

How come, Lynn? It's an excellent face cream, you wouldn't know it had a high SPF, it's not at all thick or greasy.

It's because I like the sun on my face it doesn't need a high factor of 50,of course I know a lot of people see it as a plus.

its a bit cobbled together spf 50 in the winter months tsv is like they have unsold stock to shift plus the unpopular lip product not for me...

As they recommend if use Liquid Gold then should use an Spf, it is not that weird.

Well, we already know the upcoming Décleor TSV which is three days earlier than the Alpha-H one.

I don't know why Q can't give us a preview of upcoming TSVs on the home page same as they do in America,all this cloak and dagger nonsense is BS.

I don't know why Q can't give us a preview of upcoming TSVs on the home page same as they do in America,all this cloak and dagger nonsense is BS.

This would help them sell more units too, win-win situation. People who are away on the TSV day could order early, and people who don't want to stay up until midnight could get their beauty sleep.

That set that Ian posted earlier as a possible TSV and now on the beauty thread, I thought was a good value at £37.

As I said before, I am hoping for a set with either the new cream or the new serum in it. Or both.;-)

Latest posts

Back