Amazon TSV 16/5/21

Toril

VIP Shopper
Try, "Alexa, I need a new pair of kick donkey sneakers".
I once asked Alexa what the weather was like in a town in Yorkshire because I was going there for the weekend.

Her answer “I’m sorry I don’t know that place.” I simply said (stupidly as it happens) “Alexa, you need to get yourself a map.”

I was mortified when she said “I’ve added an atlas to your shopping basket.” Needless to say, I logged into my Amazon account and cancelled her very “kind” purchase. 🙄

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
And yet, Lee bleats on about it like it is infallible and knows everything.
I often feel like throwing mine out of the window (but not all of them at once).

It was useful yesterday to tell me what year MCMLXXIX was (the date of a film I'd been watching).

alter ego

VIP Shopper
They always try to sign you up, but if you avoid all that guff, you eventually get a free one.

How does your library provide them eg memory stick, streaming, etc?
Ours was a case of signing up to the library with your membership number then using those details in an app called 'Bluefire' Or something. I haven't used it for a while so it may have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNuawn

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks