An Emma Harding Virgin Tale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Wanting to know what all the excitement was re EH Moringa balm, I decided to buy the 200 ml size.

It duly arrived, and I used it on the first morning, being impressed by the wonderful smell.

Then it all went wrong...................

The second morning I went to use it, I opened the cap, the internal lid shot off, and the oil went everywhere - and I mean EVERYWHERE !

20 minutes then spent cleaning up said oil from tiled floor - dangerous stuff, this, in Health and Safety terms !!!!

In haste, slapped both lids back and on, went downstairs and shoved in the fridge (ok maybe I didn't read the instructions well enough)

This morning, retrieved from fridge, only to find I had put the internal lid back on, UPSIDE DOWN !

Spent another 5 minutes trying to prise it off with a knife - only to discover I was jabbing at the wrong rim - and suddenly the lid 'plopped' off.

OK, I now realise it has to be kept in the fridge - BUT being someone who hates to go downstairs before I've washed and dressed (no fridge upstairs), I now have to change my habits of a lifetime for the sake of a pot of beeswax !!!!!!! not to mention the exhaustion of it all.

Thought I would share that with you !:thinking:

I feel exhausted just listening to Emma H, but I'm pleased to say I resisted the urge to buy her miracle balm...LOL

Sounds too much hard work.

Now I live in a flat and my kitchen is next door to the bathroom so not far to walk. I keep her eye serum in the fridge door along with my eye makeup remover.

Sorry Brissles, I know I shouldn't laugh...but
thoeps.gif

I hope you are now fully recovered from your ordeal.

I've a little pot sounds like bags is behind what going on again, loving using my new bedside drawer with it in.
Please don't tell me I'd doing it wrong and have to have it in the fridge downstairs, I'll never use it then.

I know this is product of the month but I do feel it is being hyped up beyond belief,Emma said yesterday if you were going away for a week this is all you need to take ,I would have to take more than one pot of Balm even if I was just away for one night,oh yes and I did have a pot of this miraculous stuff and it did go off after about five months so maybe you do need to keep it in fridge.
Lynn.

:sad:ups you have to keep it in the fridge??????????/
She says, going to check on the one she has in the cupboard over the sink

Got back into using the Molton Brown gel cleanser as I can use it with my Clarisonic,
I wonder if you can use EH balm with a Clarisonic, anywone tried?

I know this is product of the month but I do feel it is being hyped up beyond belief,Emma said yesterday if you were going away for a week this is all you need to take ,I would have to take more than one pot of Balm even if I was just away for one night,oh yes and I did have a pot of this miraculous stuff and it did go off after about five months so maybe you do need to keep it in fridge.
Lynn.

And a fridge?

If you don't have guests staying that week you could pop it into the guest frigde in the guest kitchen, just off the guest bathroom perhaps? Do your bathroom tiles now look young and hydrated?!! I have ordered the try me kit, hope I don't mix it up in the fridge with me Can't Believe This Isn't Liz Earle, have to remember to put my lenses in before I schlep downstairs.

Mine is on a bathroom shelf and has a pretty firm texture, no need to keep it in the fridge. Huh? Sorry to hear your tale of woe, Brissles, I like the balm well enough but I'm not sure it's as miraculous as it claims to be.

I don't keep mine in the fridge either and it is fine. I suppose it depends how warm your house is.

I keep mine in the cupboard under the sink in the downstairs cloakroom, as I only use it in the evening to get my makeup off. I use something else in the mornings, which is kept in the bathroom.

Mine's about 3 foot away from a radiator and I have a warm house but the balm is rock solid. There's no way I can scoop it out with my fingers. I have to gouge a 5p sized piece out with my nail. I'd find it easier if it was more runny ......... although I'd not want it as liquid as the one that brissles has.

If I kept it in the fridge it'd be like Moringa granite!

I do now have lovely soft floor tiles, without an open pore in site (hardened balm is a useful substitute for grouting !)

Truly and multi-purpose miracle....now if only I could think for a second use for multi-purpose compost...?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back