Angeline's Ear cuff collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
Is anyone watching Angeline and her ear cuffs? I think they are ok and pretty fashionable, but so very overpriced for what they are. Super popular though

Yes, I watched it. I was thinking to myself that most of the 2023 jewellery odyssey collections are terribly overpriced, including Angeline's earcuffs and earvines. But we are in a minority thinking that, because as you said they were really popular. According to my app, most sold out.

I thought they were ok and its something completely different so people will like it. I didn't buy any though. I looked online and you can get a pack of 4 sterling silver ones on Amazon for about £15

Are you watching the grandidierite showcase? The jewellery is selling out despite being in the 4 figures. That's so out of my budget!

I agree, Deasmum, the grandidierite pieces were stunning. I’ve never seen it look that beautiful before. Would have loved a piece, but it is sadly out of my price range too.

I saw a bit of that show. I quite like Toby. He does allow the presenters he is on with get a word in edgeways. Always seems enthusiastic but in a way that you feel engaged. The prices were steep but seemed to sell incredibly quickly.

Latest posts

Back