Anna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can`t stand her or the other one who kept going on about getting married,they are not presenters,but then a lot of viewers love Chuntley can`t stand her either,hair is getting so long it looks ridiculous.
Lynn

I don't like the way Anna says "you've got a choose of" instead of "you've got a choice of" so I usually end up switching off when she comes on.

What I cant understand is why they got rid of Genevieve and kept the awful Anna and carmen. Anna for me is the worst presenter. She has no personality whatsoever and comes over as patronising and silly.

I don't like the way Anna says "you've got a choose of" instead of "you've got a choice of" so I usually end up switching off when she comes on.

yeah what is that?? She also said joie di vivre (not sure of the spelling) twice in the space of 20 minutes. I think that they have tried to find a replacement for Sara(h?) Griffiths and failed miserably.

Her makeup is frightening! I'd have thought AY would take her in hand over that. Or perhaps she already did! :O I've got nothing against them but I find them both too immature. I know everyone has to start somewhere but they're just not right for QVC at the moment. I don't like the way they keep saying that "my mum would love..." various products. It makes it sound like they're selling to an audience of fuddy duddies! Although... ;)

I can`t stand her or the other one who kept going on about getting married,they are not presenters,but then a lot of viewers love Chuntley can`t stand her either,hair is getting so long it looks ridiculous.Lynn

I read somewhere that she is playing Rapunzel in the QVC panto. Oh yes she is.

I can't warm to Anna either. Just can't watch her at all. She just has no idea how to relax in front of the camera. Doesn't make for easy viewing in my book.

I'd like to give her a bit longer to settle in, she's got a good heart afterall doing the 1/2 marathon yesterday (for BCC I think it was) with Craig. You have to be a bit full of yourself otherwise how could you do a job like that with all the knocks you get.

Referring back to Tinkerbell's post, Anna does seem to make quite a few mistakes; today she said she just cannot pronounce 'decollete'. She doesn't have the qualities required to be a presenter and I feel that, consequently, her tenure with QVC will be quite a short one. Catherine Huntley is probably my least favourite presenter, but at least she can do a passable job, even though she is no Debs, Julia or Jilly. She is a bit like Craig, in the sense that she buys everything QVC sells. If we believe what she tells us!

What I cant understand is why they got rid of Genevieve and kept the awful Anna and carmen. Anna for me is the worst presenter. She has no personality whatsoever and comes over as patronising and silly.

Isn't Genevieve a guest presenter?

I get her and the other new one mixed up - which one's which?
The one that does the inane grinning all the time gets right on my paps. She's like one of those annoying stage school kids. Eyes and teeth daahling... eyes and teeth...

Latest posts

Back