Another lappy with £35 P & P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jan

Registered Shopper
Another lappy with £35 P & P

This time it's an HP which isn't cheap in the first place.

QVC have a habit of charging £35 p&p for laptops.
I have sold laptops on Ebay and Royal Mail Special Delivery ( next day guaranteed delivery before 1pm) is only about £21. Thay covers the laptop for upto £1000 in compensation if damaged or lost.
Courier companies would be even cheaper!
Surely QVC with their buying power and quantity of stock they ship to customer could negotiate a very good delivery rate.
Sadly i can only concur that QVC are over inflating the delivery cost to make a sneaky profit.
QVC customers are really not that naive and it must affect their sales.

QVC PLEASE DROP YOUR OVER INFLATED PRICES - YOU MIGHT SELL MORE!!!!!!

As with eBay items, you have to include the p&p in the total price of QVC items & decide then on how good a price they really are!
Their p&p rates are certainly a rip-off of course, though no doubt (as with many eBay sellers) they would 'justify' their excessive charges by quoting staffing/handling/warehouse costs blah blah blah.......!

When I bought my laptop I got free delivery and it took only two days to get here, not from QVC though.

When I bought my laptop I got free delivery and it took only two days to get here, not from QVC though.

When ever i buy Laptops, i always get free next day delivery. :1:
This is a great service and make me remain a loyal customer. They probably sneak the cost onto the cost of the laptop but at least they don't try to rip me off like QVC.

At the end of the day the insured delivery is for the benefit of the retailer, not the customer. It is very unfair to burden the customers with unrealistic p&p charges.

When my husband bought my laptop he got it from HP direct via Quidco, HP had a discount too so it made the lappy about £75 less than what it would have been.
He ordered it on the Bank Holiday Monday (last August) and it arrived on the Wednesday with free P & P.

Latest posts

Back