ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Antthony Designs Pack of 2 Dip Back Tops & Printed Scarf Set

QVC Price: £49.00
Today's Special Value Price :£29.92
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Antthony-Desig...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-136444

This set of two dip-back tops from Antthony Designs - one with a round neckline the other with a V-neckline - each feature an inverted pleat on the reverse to add volume; plus a complementary printed chiffon scarf. Select a top from one of your two colours, team with the chiffon scarf and wear with a pair of slim-fit dark trousers and a chic cropped jacket to create a stylish and contemporary day to night look.

Versatile and flattering - the shape of this top skims over the body to suit any body shape, and can be worn in a number of ways for both day and evening looks; under a leather biker jacket and jeans to give your casual looks an edge, or worn with a fitted skirt and belted around the middle to show off your waist. The added option of different necklines on each top gives you even more choice.

Comfortable and easy to care for - with a deep inverted pleat from the rear yoke to the hem, this top will not cling or bunch; plus made from soft stretchy jersey fabric it is easy to launder.
3/4 length sleeves
Top: 95% viscose, 5% elastane; scarf: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Garment measurements:
Tops:
Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length at back: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 76.8cm (30.3"), M: 78.7cm (31"), L: 80.6cm (31.8"), XL: 82.6cm (32.5"), 2XL: 84.5cm (33.3"), 3XL: 86.4cm (34") - front is 7.6cm (3") higher than back
Scarf:
(l x w): 140cm x 25.4cm (55" x 10")

Contains:
2 x dip back tops
1 x chiffon scarf

Colour options: Camel/black
1 x Camel top
1 x black top
1 x geometric print scarf
Royal blue/marl grey
1 x royal blue top
1 x marl grey top
1 x flowers print scarf
Aubergine/orchid
1 x aubergine top
1 x orchid top
1 x lace print scarf
Green/lemon
1 x green top
1 x lemon top
1 x curve print scarf
Turquoise/apple
1 x turquoise top
1 x apple top
1 x tribal print scarf

Behind the brand
Discover vibrant, fun fashion in ever-flattering fabrics from Antthony Fashion designs. Channel an effortlessly exotic look all year round with modern styles in flattering fabrics and designs.
All measurements are approximate

I know we complain about Q prices but 2 tops and a scarf for that price isn't going to be up to much. Perhaps one top in better quality material would have been better. Quality not quantity.

2 positive observations: it's mainly viscose in the fabric composition and it's not that awful shark-bite shape! In fact it's the opposite of the shark-bite so it'll be interesting to see how they sell this shape when the Bark-Shite shape was the best shape for all body types before!

If they'd ditched the scarf but sold the two tops for £24.99 then I might have ordered the turquoise/apple duo because I know these colours suit me in the summer. But I want long sleeves or short sleeves; I hate 3/4 sleeves!

Oh I really dislike these dipped back style tops and I also dislike the shark bite ones too. The first remind me of my sons who always arrived home from school with the back of their shirts hanging out and the second reminds me of things which are washed badly and the bottom of the garments go wobbly.

Sorry,saw scarf and jumped to wrong conclusion.

Easily done because they all look the same at the moment.Scarves covering up the poor quality. I noticed it because the Kim TSV got poor reviews and I was thinking they are trying to flog it again at the higher price ........must have plenty in stock......

Antthony seem a nice guy but I have yet to see anything I would wear in his collection. I felt embarrassed for him last time I saw him...imo he did seem rather eccentric and very hyper. Still his clothes must sell pretty well or qvc wouldn't have him back ....

There is no where else for these 'top' designers to go ! we've had the handkerchief hems, shark bite disasters, and now its the up front/down back hem ! round neck, v neck etc etc I like the slash/boatneck style which they seem to steer away from. I had a couple of these tops from other companies, that have an expanded pleat at the back for 'more room', but you can look like a galleon in full sale from the back, AND they crease like hell under a coat/cardigan, so do be aware !!!

I too think he was a bit lost last time and the cowboy outfits in my opinion detracted from the clothing he was trying to sell.
He is an exuberant person I think and doesn't need gimmicks. I did buy one of his skirts but it has long gone to the charity shop.....

TSV .DF said buy two. One set for best and one for every day wear. Hmmm.Its not for me but I can see why people will buy it,it looks casual and easy to wear.

Its the same design over again, but talk about recycling, I see Debbie Flints book Hawaain Affair, has now been rehashed and now called "Take a chance on me" I wouldn't put one penny in her pocket, but there are many that would buy this book, that is virtually the other with a few bits added, because they think DF is their friend, how ridiculous! Anyway, rock on Debbie for embracing the world of recycling.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back