Antthony Designs TSV 11/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear gawd I have seen everything now, I would like to know what he sees when he looks in the mirror.lol

Ha ! Clearly the ordered in stock level of the TSV is low as its 'sold out' by 10 am. Normally they quote hundreds and thousands being sold, but not this time, just that particular colourways are limited stock. Methinks that fashion tsv's are in low supply so lots of OTO's can be sold, and its noticeable that beauty tsv's carry on until the evening shows. Are we gullible ? er NO

I'm not impressed either with all the old lady polyester jackets with printed camis. DF raptured about being ideal for mothers of the bride/groom, WHAT ? I would imagine most bridal mums would stick hot pins in their eyes before wearing these monstrosities to Tesco's let alone a wedding !

I'm not impressed either with all the old lady polyester jackets with printed camis. DF raptured about being ideal for mothers of the bride/groom, WHAT ? I would imagine most bridal mums would stick hot pins in their eyes before wearing these monstrosities to Tesco's let alone a wedding !

Ah but didn't Antthony make Debbie's outfit when she was mother of the groom...the mind boggles :mysmilie_845:

Well I'm going to be Grandmother of the Bride in May this year and it would be an insult to my family to turn up into one of his hideous outfits.

Well his outfit this time round certainly gave me something to think about whilst I munched on my toast at 8 a.m. this morning - and not good thoughts either.

My son is getting married in September, would I wear an Antthony design? Absolutely not, apart from the fact I want to look classy, the static in that polyester would make my hair look like the professor from Back To The Future and if anyone accidently pushes past you, you'd light up like Blackpool illuminations :giggle:

Remember the American tv series The Golden Girls, and the era it was set in (80's) ? - well its clearly with this trio in mind that he has 'designed' his current 'collection'.

No British woman in their right mind, whatever age, would want to wear this stuff. Our mature ladies have more taste - if they want and feel more comfortable in clothes befitting their age, then we have the EWM (Edinburgh Woollen Mills) or Bon Marche to accommodate them.

That outfit he had on last night was amazing.

Those gold boots!! The hat!!!

Clearly i'm some kind of sadist, but no one can say he is not unique.

Mr Tom, I agree! Just because he wears that stuff it doesn't mean he sells it in his designs. I love colour, in fact I have very little black in my wardrobe at all. I have whole outfits that co-ordinate from the shoes right up to my glasses. Some might say I'm eccentric or eclectic in my dress sense but would much rather be like that than the 'greige' people.
Also, is it me or is everyone on the forum really grumpy at the moment! Every time I log in all I see are threads that either start miserable or descend into 'miserableness'. Lighten up folks the spring is upon us!:tongue:

Wow that's a strange decision, the reviews first time around average at 2.9 out of 5 and the first page of 3 most recent reviews are 1 star, and the 4th 2 stars. I wonder how visible these scores will be on the day?

The fashion buyers / schedule planners can add laziness to their list of offences against apparel!

Very strange.It must be worth it for Q though as many will not be returned even if the purchasers didnt like them.Looks like they had a lot of stock over from last time.

So it's sod the reviews, if it sells, we'll flog it and don't say you haven't been warned.

I like this style as it suits my shape but the reviews aren't great. I've gone for something similar in the Liz Claiborne show in blue paisley instead. Must stop looking at easy peasy pay.

CC

Latest posts

Back