Aqua Laser 12/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there is another Todays Top Tech on the 12/03/21

TSV is now from Aqua Laser and is three-piece duster set with extendable handle and four microfibre cloths.

Aqua Laser 3 Duster Set & 4 Microfibre Cloths Set TSV 12/03/21

Whoop! I'm looking forward to the unboxing video for this TSV!

No doubt all the presenters will be given a sample to try/keep. 🙄

Blimey, they are really scraping the barrel with this one, how boring

I thought it was going to be one of those LAB type things, lasering some part of your kisser with water to erase wrinkles or blackheads

I thought it was going to be one of those LAB type things, lasering some part of your kisser with water to erase wrinkles or blackheads
I must admit that’s what I thought! I am not sure what’s worse!

Whoop! I'm looking forward to the unboxing video for this TSV!
I hope they all get a different colour and we can see their reaction when they unbox their dusters. Then they can pose for photographs so that we can envy them. Well, they did that with the Centigrade coats. Different colour for each presenter and the prerequisite photograph.

Don't get this. It was awful. Rubbish. I think most reviews were 1 star (including mine). Have no idea why they would bring this back

Probably to sell the returns.

Attachments

• Aqua Lazer TSV 1.jpg
    Aqua Lazer TSV 1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Aqua Lazer TSV 2.jpg
    Aqua Lazer TSV 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Aqua Lazer TSV 3.jpg
    Aqua Lazer TSV 3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Aqua Lazer TSV 4.jpg
    Aqua Lazer TSV 4.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 79
  • Aqua Lazer TSV 5.jpg
    Aqua Lazer TSV 5.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 85
Aqua Laser 3 Piece Duster Set with Extendable Handle & 4 Microfibre Cloths
Item Number: 715319
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £2.95

This set of Super Dusters and dust cloths from Aqua Laser features three dusters with bendable heads, the largest of which fits onto the extension handle that allows you to clean hard-to-reach places, plus four super soft microfibre cloths, two large and two small. All created from magnetic fibre technology that ensures that particles remain stuck to the fabric, this bumper cleaning set allows you to easily remove dirt and dust from around your home, wherever it is lurking.

Reach for the clean - at over 1.6m, the Super Duster is great for cleaning screens and reaches the places a regular duster can't, for example, around picture frames and slats, on top of the wardrobe and even under the oven. They also feature a silicone cap on the end to avoid scratching walls and furniture, plus, because they're all washable, these great dusters can be used over and over and will last for months to come.

Colourful home cleaning - in a choice of three great colours, you can choose the shade that suits your taste. In bright cheerful tones of Fuchsia, Lilac, Blue, Green or Multi, this great set will stand out in your cleaning cupboard, whichever shade you choose.

• 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
  • Dusters can be hand washed and left to air-dry
  • Cloths are machine washable at 60C

Colour options:

• Fuchsia
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Lilac
  • Multi

Contains:

• 1 x large duster with bendable head - length: 36cm (14") suitable for extension handle
  • 2 x small duster with bendable head (l x w): 55cm (21.5")
  • 1 x Extension handle - length when duster is attached: 1.22m - 1.67m (4' x 5'5")
  • 2 x cloths (l x w): 35cm x 35cm (13.7" x 13.7")
  • 2 x cloths (l x w): 25cm x 25cm (9.8" x 9.8")

All measurements are approximate

Poundland Poundland Poundland! I also reckon I could pick up a set like that in my local hardware shop for less money than that. Poor value from Q as per usual..and as for the full price of £30? Is that some kind of joke? Cleaning equipment with plastic spotty/floral handles scream bargain store. The more upmarket stuff tend to have wooden or metal poles and rubber finials.

It's that Kenny guy and he was on with Anne Dawson. I think I lasted 3 seconds. He was on with Chloe as well but I think she was enjoying his underlying suggestiveness. I can't stand the guy.

CC

Latest posts

Back