Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Nature TSV 11/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered a couple of these:-
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=207601&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I know the TSV might only be 7 or 8 pounds more expensive, but I hate their wipes and I've got 3 bottles of the body lotion and 2 bottles of the tea tree oil in stock already so the Skin Wash was all I really needed anyway. With the oh so generous half price postage on the second set, they are coming in at under £19.00 per bottle, which is pretty good I think.
I am tempted by their shampoo though, but I've recently ordered 3 bottles of Liz Earle's, so I'm well stocked for a good while.

Oh I hate the wet wipes. They dry out so quickly and even when its a newly opened packet they`re hardly wet.
I`ll wait and see what else is on offer, I only really want the bodywash.

Just got an autodelivery of abc today so I'm out. I really need to stop doing autodelivery I totally forget what I'm signed up to. Also autodeliveries where the products differ in subsequent drops (not abc) have lost appeal to me as they are rarely demonstrated for more than a couple of minutes if that and tbh the biggest draw for me buying from qvc is the information about the product that I can get at point of sale.

Just got an autodelivery of abc today so I'm out. I really need to stop doing autodelivery I totally forget what I'm signed up to. Also autodeliveries where the products differ in subsequent drops (not abc) have lost appeal to me as they are rarely demonstrated for more than a couple of minutes if that and tbh the biggest draw for me buying from qvc is the information about the product that I can get at point of sale.

I ring up CS every so often just to check if I lose track of ADs.

GuX8Mt2.jpg

It's showing as sold out but this is on the website when you search ABC...

I'm considering buying this for my daughter as she has a very spotty chest and back. Would you all say it's good as treatment? Also how do you use the oil? Is this kit very good value or can I use ABC elsewhere for less? TIA

I would love this set but the £23 postage to Spain putting me off.Great for the mossies during the summer..might get it sent to my son and can bring it back bit by bit lol

Definitely going for this. My son loves the skin wash and the body lotion, and the tea tree oil is so useful. Surprised its not on auto delivery, I normally buy it on that.

Have ordered this for the first time.Hope its as good as the reviews say because I have ultra sensitive skin. I am concerned it might be drying but so are most other shower products. I exclude things like oilatum but they are too oily for the shower and leave the horrible residue in the bath or shower.

I had to laugh out loud at Midnight when that stupid ABC guest said she uses a tea tree wipe to hold onto the escalator as she cannot bear to touch it directly! Hahahha! Silly cow! Those ABC wipes are overpriced. Primark do a twin pack of tea tree wipes for a quid - and they are excellent - as indeed are the ones they sell in Savers.

It makes me laugh when these guests feign some sort of OCD as part of a sales ploy. Are we really to believe that Suzy Adams refuses to stay in hotels which use < 300 thread count, and is always plumping and stroking pillows? Then there is Alexith Murdoch constantly getting into a lather with her thoapth. Far be it for the ABC woman to wear gloves or just use hand sanitising gel like the rest of us - oh no, we have to use a WIPE!

Sometimes QVC is like one big long Public Information Film - designed to instill fear about all manner of hypothetical situations which are hardly very likely to materialise in daily life.

Wish they'd dispense with their faux obsessions and stop treating us like mugs.

I'm considering buying this for my daughter as she has a very spotty chest and back. Would you all say it's good as treatment? Also how do you use the oil? Is this kit very good value or can I use ABC elsewhere for less? TIA

I've used the oil for spots and it's very effective BUT it's smelly and not something you'd put on just before meeting people. I use it just before bed and the smell does linger for a good while.

I apply it using a cotton bud that I hold against the nozzle and tip the bottle to soak it. A little goes a long way and it s very potent so no need to use much.

Daily use of the shower gel should also help in the long run - I hated the smell for the first few days but now I don't even notice it - and it doesn't linger at all.

I love this range now and wouldn't be without it - I even use the gel in the loos and the kitchen as a hand wash.

I've used the oil for spots and it's very effective BUT it's smelly and not something you'd put on just before meeting people. I use it just before bed and the smell does linger for a good while.

I apply it using a cotton bud that I hold against the nozzle and tip the bottle to soak it. A little goes a long way and it s very potent so no need to use much.

Daily use of the shower gel should also help in the long run - I hated the smell for the first few days but now I don't even notice it - and it doesn't linger at all.

I love this range now and wouldn't be without it - I even use the gel in the loos and the kitchen as a hand wash.

I personally LOVE the smell of tea tree. Sometimes I burn it with grapefruit essential oil in my diffuser. I even have Dr Organics tea tree roll-on deodorant which I like in the summer. I must admit I don't wear it to work though - for work I use Dr Organics coconut deodorant - all available for Holland & Barrett & aluminium-free. When I go walking in Anyksciai or Rumsiskes or even in the parks around Vilnius I apply it as a natural tick-repellent. Ticks are bad news if they burrow into your skin they can make you very ill indeed. I get my tea tree from Asda. £3 a bottle and it's every bit as good as ABC or Thursday Plantation. Don't buy cheap tea tree from Amazon - they often dilute it with camphor. Don't know why they do that - it's so distinctive anyone with half a brain will know what it is!

Here's the link to the oil. Have been using it for YEARS and can vouch for its good quality. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

http://groceries.asda.com/product/a...ponse-pure-100-tea-tree-oil-10ml/910000261348

And here are the Primark wipes - wonderful things, they are:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RJXv41d9ZQA/T0EQHGyIIgI/AAAAAAAAAAM/jyjloRoBCVI/s1600/Primark+Wipes001.JPG

Last edited:
I mix the tea tree oil with water and spray the inside of my niece's ballet shoes. Oh Lord! It sure do make a difference. I'm going to have a go at her brother's trainers next.

Latest posts

Back