Australian Bodycare TSV 16/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ve just seen it n

just seen it on Amazon with extra 10% off and it’s direct from Australian Bodycare. Free p&p with next day delivery if you’ve got Prime. Also available on save and subscribe
I had to cancel my subscription for this because three times the pump was defective. I could have returned them, but I never did. I just decanted the soap into a nice looking dispenser. I buy another brand of tea tree now, and I'm happy with it.

I had to cancel my subscription for this because three times the pump was defective. I could have returned them, but I never did. I just decanted the soap into a nice looking dispenser. I buy another brand of tea tree now, and I'm happy with it.
Was this from QVC or Amazon? Because I notice ABC say if you are not happy with the product contact them and they will refund. And no need to return! For 3 pumps I would definitely contact them.

Was this from QVC or Amazon? Because I notice ABC say if you are not happy with the product contact them and they will refund. And no need to return! For 3 pumps I would definitely contact them.
It was an Amazon subscription. I liked the product and I should have complained about the pump. However, the new product I'm using is no different from ABC and has working pumps.

I have very dry skin but I'm getting tired of the smell of coconut in shower stuff. Can anyone recommend a nice-smelling shower wash suitable for dry skin please?
An oldie range but a goodie range is the Fenjal one. It`s vegan and cruelty free and their shower products come in different formulations from oils to milks to creams to foams. Something for everyone plus they now do a sensitive formula as well as the original ones. I actually like the smell and not a whiff of coconut anywhere !

Ooh Fenjal - thas a blast from the past. Wasn't it meant to keep mosquitos away too...like Avon 'So So Soft'? Actually now i think of it, its something to do with childbirth or after the birth skincare I think?!

Latest posts

Back