Awaiting Stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi

I ordered some OPI nail varnish remover on Sunday and it was showing in stock and when I checked the status of my order on the website yesterday it said order in process. I have just checked now and it says awaiting stock but when I ordered the item it was in stock - does this mean I won't get my item now?!:11:

Hi

I ordered some OPI nail varnish remover on Sunday and it was showing in stock and when I checked the status of my order on the website yesterday it said order in process. I have just checked now and it says awaiting stock but when I ordered the item it was in stock - does this mean I won't get my item now?!:11:

I'd ring CS and ask what's going on. This happened to me in the past and I was told they had 'miscalculated' their stock levels. With a product like this which is always coming back into stock I expect you'll just have to wait for the next delivery!

Thanks Topaz I will give them a ring and let you know how I get on. I will be really annoyed if that is the case as I ordered well before this item went limited stock!

Just spoke to CS. God every time I ring there I get some guy who doesn't appear to know what he is talking about and doesn't seem to care for that matter! He said that the item is awaiting stock because there is a concern over the quality of the product so they have had to order a new batch - what rubbish! Anyway he said they hope to get stock back in in the next 30 days so I have elected to wait for now but if not I guess I will have to order it from Lena White.

Just spoke to CS. God every time I ring there I get some guy who doesn't appear to know what he is talking about and doesn't seem to care for that matter! He said that the item is awaiting stock because there is a concern over the quality of the product so they have had to order a new batch - what rubbish! Anyway he said they hope to get stock back in in the next 30 days so I have elected to wait for now but if not I guess I will have to order it from Lena White.

I'm not sure what's going on but they seem to be doing this a lot lately - stopping orders because of a concern over quality. I ordered two pieces of jewellery just before Christmas which were guaranteed to be despatched in time for pre Christmas delivery. Instead of receiving the items I got letters saying exactly this, they had quality issues and they hoped to have more stock within 30 days. I cancelled both orders because delivery after Christmas was too late. Maybe with all our returns they've decided to review what the Q in QVC stands for.

Thanks Topaz. I will just wait and see what happens. I would prefer to order from QVC though as the polish remover is cheaper than Lena White.

Woodstock, you can also buy OPI in Large Boots Chemists and I've seen it in Debenhams too.

I was told that about a fashion product (for my mother I hasten to add) and thought it was hooey but it turned out to be true. :64:

Latest posts

Back