AY: Anyone else wonder...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty on qvc has really taken off. the biggest selling dept on qvc partly due to alison doing a great job of selling. she must be one of the most hard working prsenter on qvc. no one looks perfect all the time. she has her lovely pets to look after when she gets home.

qvc would not be the same without her

I would take issue with how much Ali is due the credit for the beauty department's performance. It's huge with QVC worldwide full stop. Ali is the tip of a very big iceburg within beauty.

I do agree she works hard (and if you meet her in the flesh she's really nice, very patient, polite and helpful), but I'm not sure that she's any harder working than a number of other presenters. Personally, I would miss her if she wasn't there, but not everyone will feel the same.

I don't think anyone expects her to look 20 or God forbid do a Lulu but she is so untidy, if she can't manage a range iof decent outfits why doesn't she find a style which suits her in a range of plain colours, and ditch the bleeding shoulder pad 80's shapeless jacket.

I never watch beauty shows but even I in just flicking over can see that she is a mess.

I don't know what living on a farm or having pets has anything to do with the price of fish, she has a job selling glamour so should look better than a bag of spuds.

Latest posts

Back