Babyliss Big Hair rotating styling 700w brush, some price difference here!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
I liked the demo this evening for this. I may not be able to do my hair from root to ends having very long hair with some extensions in too but I think it will be very handy for the crown, sides and ends. It's also got an auto ionic charge so this will be a boom for stopping static & general frizz whilst helping to keep my hair shiny.

As I always do I checked the good old web and compared prices...Check out the difference between these if interested...
(OK may not have the 30 day MBG with the Ebay supplier but it still comes with a 1 year guarantee according to the written details in the ad & is very clearly stated again at the end).

So £46 incl p&p near enough or £32 with p&p, hmmm....guess which one I bought lol! The reviews are really good too, loads of 5 stars on Q.
There are some that are a few quid cheaper also on Ebay but I'd rather pay a small amount more and get one that is stated as new & with a 1 year guarantee.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Babyliss-700W-...c=432918-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-432918

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BaByliss-...pt=UK_H_B_CurlingTongs_CA&hash=item20d075a572

Last edited:
To be fair to qvc it was a good price yesterday when on intro price. Think it was £36.99 plus p&p. Amazon had it for more. I have the 50mm brush and it is good.

Found this which seems to be a good bargain for the 50mm version. Boots £44.99 but enter BIGHAIR at the checkout & it's only £36.00 & free standard delivery too.

http://www.boots.com/en/BaByliss-Big-Hair-2775U-Spinning-Brush-As-seen-on-TV-_1111811/

I've looked at this & one question....does the head rotate both ways?
Yes it does rotate in both directions - that is what the 2 black buttons are for. It doesn't rotate on cold setting. The price is good - I paid £39.99 on Amazon 2 years ago for the 50mm head - free P&P. My hair is just below the shoulders

Well it looks like it's a winner ladeez! :clapping:
The one I got yesterday is a 50mm brush too I believe. No more fighting with hiding my double crown YAYYYYY!

It is best to dry hair with hairdryer 80% dry first and then use the brush. It takes too long otherwise.
It's a bit scary to start with as it can grab the hair if too much is on the brush. If that happens just remember to take your finger off the black button so that it stops rotating. A tug and hair is detangled

Last edited:
Just come back from local asda and the 50mm big hair is reduced to £30. Might be worth checking your local store.

Oooooh, well spotted DD! :) I paid £32 for mine but at least that includes delivery so only 2 quid more x.
The vast majority of online reviewers say its great as do the ladies on here so can't wait to try mine when it arrives, really pleased I bought it now.

Many thanks ILS, yes I think apply with caution initially is best. These extensions are too expensive to get tangled up to bits lol! People say it's easier & far better for hair if it's just damp when the brush is used as opposed to wet x.

Last edited:
Thanks DD will try and get one for my sister, she has longer hair than me
If an Asda near near you doesn't have one JBD the Ebay supplier I bought mine from says theirs are new just clearance stock & come with a standard 1 year warranty. It's the only 50mm head one they do I believe having done a google search last night. Theirs is £32 all in with postage so not bad.

Not available in my area or somewhere I am visiting next week either......there is one on Boston if anyone is around there.

Has anyone else had a problem with these burning out? My first one lasted ten months and I sent it back and got a replacement free of charge, and just today the replacement has blown after only six months. It's by far the best thing that I've found for doing my hair, but sadly they don't seem to last very long.

I'll see how it goes but I have heard of the burn out issue before Lipstick. Aw well for £32 not the end of the universe as mine still comes with 1 years warranty x.

Latest posts

Back