Badgley Mischka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Hmmmm, never seen this brand before, but was described as "Old Hollywood"(on the bottom of the tv screen). So as I like a bit of Hollywood I had a look. I thought it might be slinky dresses in oyster silk (ha ! ha !) with floaty kimonos (more ha ! ha ! ha !)

Reality set in, and I can't stop laughing. Most of the stock is on Clearance (understandably), I see the BA is that weird barrel shaped woman with the Ken Dodd hair and who used to do H by Halson, is doing the presentations. As for the garments, about as far away from Bette Davis and Katy Hepburn as you could possibly get.

(as an aside, I received the latest Joe Brown's catalogue - although no good to me as it only goes up to an 18, BUT I see they are now selling the devore cover ups that Dream Keeper sold many years ago - glad I kept mine as they're in vogue again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, never seen this brand before, but was described as "Old Hollywood"(on the bottom of the tv screen). So as I like a bit of Hollywood I had a look. I thought it might be slinky dresses in oyster silk (ha ! ha !) with floaty kimonos (more ha ! ha ! ha !)

Reality set in, and I can't stop laughing. Most of the stock is on Clearance (understandably), I see the BA is that weird barrel shaped woman with the Ken Dodd hair and who used to do H by Halson, is doing the presentations. As for the garments, about as far away from Bette Davis and Katy Hepburn as you could possibly get.

(as an aside, I received the latest Joe Brown's catalogue - although no good to me as it only goes up to an 18, BUT I see they are now selling the devore cover ups that Dream Keeper sold many years ago - glad I kept mine as they're in vogue again)
Oh do you mean 10 years younger Gemma Sheppard, if so are you watching her on repeat?
As I thought she told Julia Roberts ( the QVCUK one) she was off to New York City and then on as usual to Ibiza for the summer. 😎 🛫🗽🛬🏖🍹

Well I typed in on Q website Badger Mischka and Badgley Mischka came up, result. Lost count of how many times I’ve typed in correct searches for something and zero results pops up that I give up so result there brissles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The only Hollywood item was the classic trench so stretching the blurb there somewhat but pairing with a half mast pant, trainers and brown belt shouts “going the shops want anything” rather than “here’s looking at you kid!”

Oh do you mean 10 years younger Gemma Sheppard, if so are you watching her on repeat?
As I thought she told Julia Roberts ( the QVCUK one) she was off to New York City and then on as usual to Ibiza for the summer. 😎 🛫🗽🛬🏖🍹

Hadn't a clue what that was ! so googled her. Yes, and in a lot of "further images" she didn't look half bad when she was half her weight. According to one website she lives in Ibiza with husband and 3 kids. Probably floats around in a kaftan all day.

Hadn't a clue what that was ! so googled her. Yes, and in a lot of "further images" she didn't look half bad when she was half her weight. According to one website she lives in Ibiza with husband and 3 kids. Probably floats around in a kaftan all day.
Oh thanks for looking her up I’d no idea in fact I’m shocked she has a hubby and children. Strange how folk portray themselves to which I can form an impression, that’s completely wrong. I wonder how old they are and just how often they actually get to be together.

Oh thanks for looking her up I’d no idea in fact I’m shocked she has a hubby and children. Strange how folk portray themselves to which I can form an impression, that’s completely wrong. I wonder how old they are and just how often they actually get to be together.
Yes, Gemma is a married lady with a husband and is a mother of 3 teens.

Her husband is a teacher who resides in Ibiza.

Gemma has 2 sons and a daughter, out of which a daughter and a son are twins. Her eldest son Ottis is 15. While her daughter Tallulah and son Asa are 14. Both Tallulah and Asa are pursuing their career in acting and modeling.

Tallulah is also an athlete, dancer, and blogger.

She lives between Ibiza and UK with her husband and children.

Jilly looks awful in that Bet Lynch coat. The front doesn’t seem to come together properly. Six quid P&P?????
Horrible coat and worse still (on her, because the models look good wearing anything) the white pleather blazer. It had a deep crease on one of the sleeves. Yesterday evening, Patrick was the BA instead of the woman with the funny hair style. I have two positives to say about her, however: pretty voice and often, beautiful shoes. I wonder why, though, she always wears a scarf tied around her neck up to her chin. Is she hiding something, or is it a 'signature look'?

Probably covers up her huge matronly bust and tummy- a normal disguise for those who are well endowed.

I saw these two guys on QVC when they were doing a show. Totally unremarkable and I don't like the clothes. Badgley Mischka though does sound quite exciting until you see the offerings.

CC

I saw these two guys on QVC when they were doing a show. Totally unremarkable and I don't like the clothes. Badgley Mischka though does sound quite exciting until you see the offerings.

CC
If you can afford their Couture range that will not be what QVC are offering

If you can afford their Couture range that will not be what QVC are offering
You're damn right! It will be like Joe Browns, offer QVC all the crap nightmare prototypes that only Aunt Hilda would wear and hope they can make a bit of money off the brand name.

CC

Latest posts

Back