Bare Minerals TSV 11/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Bare Minerals have posted on their Facebook page that there will be a TSV in December. The first product they have shown which will be included in it is another"Chandlelight" glow. This one will be in a rose gold colour. I am quite disappointed as I didn't like the original one in last year's TSV. I found it hard to apply and the link colour was too much for my skin which does tend to be quite high coloured. Every time I used it I looked like I was having a permanent hot flush. Does anyone else have any views on the "Chandlelight" glow?

Bare Minerals have posted on their Facebook page that there will be a TSV in December. The first product they have shown which will be included in it is another"Chandlelight" glow. This one will be in a rose gold colour. I am quite disappointed as I didn't like the original one in last year's TSV. I found it hard to apply and the link colour was too much for my skin which does tend to be quite high coloured. Every time I used it I looked like I was having a permanent hot flush. Does anyone else have any views on the "Chandlelight" glow?

Totally agree, I gave mine away as it made me look like I was pished, not exactly a desirable look

Totally agree, I gave mine away as it made me look like I was pished, not exactly a desirable look

Yes, must admit it didn't do a great deal for me and this one looks less appealing, shame as I was hoping for a nice tsv, I might be tempted with the Mally one instead. Nice to see SJ post a photo their Facebook page of a before and after make up shot of herself,

bareMinerals TSV 11/12/16

the next bareMinerals TSV is on the 11/12/16

"Chandelight Glow collectio" A gorgeous Rose Gold highlighter, a cream to powder product which will have you glowing in the most natural way possible

so be similar to last years one

the next bareMinerals TSV is on the 11/12/16

"Chandelight Glow collectio" A gorgeous Rose Gold highlighter, a cream to powder product which will have you glowing in the most natural way possible

so be similar to last years one
:wonder: That's what whitesnake said yesterday in the very first posting.

I don't think it is in the tsv if you read what they wrote....

Sneak peak of our new Chandelight Glow coming to QVC on December 11th during our TSV shows.

It says it is coming during the shows not that it is in the TSV. Also if you look at the picture it seems to come in its own packaging with the brush which would be unusual to have in a tsv, the tsv is normally in one big box together.

I'm not keen on the 'glow' but oddly ( for me) running low on original foundation so may buy the TSV and offload the 'glow' look forward to more info when available thanks

The word Chandelight gets my goat. It's what, exactly? The hybrid child of a candle and a candelabra??? It irritated me the first time they did a TSV for it, and it's irritating again now.

The word Chandelight gets my goat. It's what, exactly? The hybrid child of a candle and a candelabra??? It irritated me the first time they did a TSV for it, and it's irritating again now.

Yeah, it bugged the hell out of me too, I remember Lee saying it was a combination of 'chandelier' and 'candlelight' - I do like her, but that is LAME-O!

Sounds like something you'd buy form a ships' chandlers.

So, if that isn't it, I wonder what is in the TSV.

Just been reading their Facebook site, not a member only visit, & it was asked if this new Chandlelight was part of the TSV & was answered no it's not.

Just been reading their Facebook site, not a member only visit, & it was asked if this new Chandlelight was part of the TSV & was answered no it's not.

Oh good that's a relief that it's not in it. I hope the original foundation will be included as I am running low on mine.

SJ has posted a picture on twitter 'Not lonf until TSV 11/12' and there is a picture of her and Leigh with a box saying 12 days of delight. May be clue to whats in it as loots of pieces on table.

Latest posts

Back