Gardening with Gtech TSV 12/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to have a GTech hedge trimmer but, unfortunately, I kept it in a large brick building that’s in my garden and it got wet because the roof was leaking. I didn’t dare use it after that incase it blew up or electrocuted me. 😳 The building now has a brand new roof but I won’t buy another one because I now have a gardener who deals with my very long leylandai hedge and he does a far better job than I could do.

Attachments

• Gtech TSV 1.png
    Gtech TSV 1.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Gtech TSV 2.jpg
    Gtech TSV 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gtech TSV 3.png
    Gtech TSV 3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Gtech TSV 4.png
    Gtech TSV 4.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Gtech TSV 5.png
    Gtech TSV 5.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
I actually need a new pole trimmer but not keen on cordless. I’ve had 2 gtech regular hedge trimmers in the past and found the batteries drained quickly and didn’t fully recharge. I’ll see what they say. I have a Bosch regular trimmer which is great. I’ve severed the cable here and there but it’s been patched up. No chance of cutting through the cable on a pole trimmer though.

Gtech Cordless Hedge Trimmer HT50
Item Number: 736625
QVC Price £244.95
Todays Special Value Price £169.92
P&P £4.95

Elevate your garden maintenance routine with the Gtech cordless hedge trimmer HT50. This hedge trimmer ensures you're no longer held back by cords or the mess of petrol, utilising a high torque 18V motor that delivers direct power for a seamless trimming experience. Plus, its lightweight design, complemented by a shoulder strap harness promises easy manoeuvrability around your garden. Perfect for those seeking a hassle-free way to maintain their green spaces, the HT50 combines power, convenience and comfort, making garden upkeep a breeze.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Gtech Cordless Hedge Trimmer HT50 directly from Gtech you'd pay £249.99. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £169.92 plus P&P, you're saving £75.12.

Ergonomic design - this long reach hedge trimmer boasts up to 10ft reach, meaning you can easily run the head along the top of high hedges for a neat trim. What's more, the adjustable head can rotate through 135 degrees and the blade has a 25mm cutting width to help you achieve a clean finish, even on thick hedges.

No cord, no petrol - this electric and cordless design runs off a high torque 18V motor, delivering direct power when you need it. Offering an hour of run time, there's plenty of time to get those garden jobs done!

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Run time: 60 minutes
  • Battery: recharges in approximately 4 hours
  • 10ft reach
  • Cutting width: 25mm
  • Blade length: 55cm (21.6")
  • Weight: 2.94kg
  • Trimmer dimensions (h x w x d): 14cm x 200cm x 14cm (5.5" x 78.7" x 5.5")

Contains:

• 1 x HT50 white trimmer head
  • 1 x HT50 white handle and pole
  • 1 x HT50 safety harness
  • 1 x HT50 blade
  • 1 x HT50 blade cover
  • 1 x garden charger
  • 1 x garden battery

Please note:

• The 18V lithium-ion battery fully recharges in just 4 hours and gives you up to 60 minutes of run-time
  • Check the battery's LED display to see how much charge you have left
  • To prevent any unexpected starts, the long-reach hedge trimmer has an easy-to-use safety switch
  • Simply press in the safety switch on the side of the handle while holding the one-handed power trigger

All measurements are approximate

This seems a lot of money when Argos and others have a good selection for a good £50 less. I will pass.

I bought one some years ago and it was pretty good until it stopped working completely. It went to the tip because it was out of warranty.

Latest posts

Back