bareMinerals 4 Piece Colour Boost Collection One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bareMinerals 4 Piece Colour Boost Collection
Item Number: 208758
QVC Price £40.00
One Time Only Price £32.91
P&P £3.95

This Bronze Bliss colour boost collection from bare minerals is the perfect way of achieving a natural sun kissed glow all year round. Brighten skin, contour cheekbones and highlight eyes with help from this complete kit from bare Minerals.

Contains:

Ready colour boost in The Beauty of Bliss (9.5g) - designed to deliver a subtle hint of fresh, radiant colour.
Deluxe bronzing mineral veil finishing powder SPF 25 (14g) - a finishing powder which helps give skin a glowing, bronzed tint for a healthy-looking complexion.
Jack of all trades lip balm in Lean on Me (4.2g) - this sheer, multitasking lip balm aims to promote healthy-looking, smooth lips.
Flawless application face brush - the natural, soft-tapered bristles of this brush are designed to provide light-to-medium coverage and an easy, professional-looking application.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208758

The twelfth anniversary is on now with Sara Griffiths presenting .... she is on a roll being over animated with her arms here there and everywhere.... over expressive too being very dramatic in her delivery ...I think she is trying way too hard to impress Lesley the founder of the company !!

The twelfth anniversary is on now with Sara Griffiths presenting .... she is on a roll being over animated with her arms here there and everywhere.... over expressive too being very dramatic in her delivery ...I think she is trying way too hard to impress Lesley the founder of the company !!

I had to laugh when she said Bare Mineral make up had changed the world. She is getting on my nerves and I've had to turn the sound down.

Well as the presentation went on it was more like a competition who could speak the loudest and out do the others constantly trying to interrupt and speak over each other ...turning the sound down wasn`t a bad idea at all!!

Latest posts

Back