Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
I get e newspaper ago my i-pad and today I saw THIS in the Daily Mail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,310
It will be interesting to see if Q could manage a regular beauty box without cocking it up. I`m presuming the box wouldn`t be just a one off ? There are many beauty boxes out there so Q would have to work hard to do one which competes on price, quality and delivery costs. If it`s to be a monthly box ( as most of them are ) then I shudder to think how Q who can`t seem to manage auto deliveries on time, let alone something monthly and who`se brand base is now so limited, will do it.

a good way to get rid of odds and sods and a good price. are qvc shooting thmselves in the foot this will compete heavily with beauty tsv's which are getting more expensive by the day

A great idea in theory but there is indeed a lot of competition. I shall keep an eye on it.

Presumably it's all the items they would have put in goody bags at the Beauty Bash and probably why they stopped the exhibitors giving stuff away - I mean, why treat and reward attendees and loyal customers when you can sell the stuff and make a(nother) fast buck instead? Cynical, moi?

I was just about to say that some of the contents were in my last BB goody bag!

Love the clip Ani, a valiant effort by the translator to keep up with Jame Read's waffle! I wonder whether he drops a few German names when he's there. bless him!

So when Alison appears with our beauty box will she let us believe it was all her idea? :mysmilie_17:

Wow, this is interesting. I've only ever bought an Elemis beauty box & I think that was from the Daily Mail. Will look out for this. Thanks.

I like Latest in Beauty. They have several one off boxes to choose from and another option where you can choose 9 items for 16.99. There is no subscription and I am always being sent offers by email, recently I had a L'Occitane branded box that was reduced by £5. QVC will have a lot of competition out there, wonder how they will measure up? And what exactly do they mean by luxury sizes, think that should read travel sizes!

To be honest, my opinion is that die hard QVC fans will buy this beauty box regardless of the value, many beauty boxes are free p&p so they're well up on QVC by five or six pounds to start with.

Here in Germany they also have a beauty box on QVC. There is no autodelivery, you have to order the box again each time you want one. It is sold for 19.75€.

http://www.qvc.de/qvc.product.281880.html

Top marks for QVC DE showing the inci list for all the products. Fat chance that QVC UK will do the same! Lack of inci bothers me more and more these days (disgusted with Dettol handwash which now tells you to go to the website to see ingredients... :mysmilie_51: - well, if you can't be bothered to give me the inci list, I can't be bothered to buy your product).

Whilst this set doesn't interest me, I will keep an eye out for future sets that may be a more appealing colection as I love trying out new things and beauty minatures.

That said I think QVC are very late to the party on the beauty box concept. I think they are 5-3-even 2 years too late to get this to air, and will definately suffer as a result.

As others have said it all seems a little late to the party! Again, if it was free postage or even reduced postage I'd be interested.

Think of the hours of harmless fun we'd have deciding how to split the contents up into small gifts !

Since joining this forum I've been switched on to beauty boxes. Only bought a few but QVCs offering is very poor by comparison. Most out there offer full sizes and more product. I'll not be tempted with this one.

Latest posts

Back