Beauty day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if they'll feature the new Cleanse and Polish? Probably will now I've ordered it direct off Liz. And I don't even like C+P but was suckered in by the use of the words Limited and Edition....grrr! Still, make a nice gift for the dustmen;-)

Wonder if they'll feature the new Cleanse and Polish? Probably will now I've ordered it direct off Liz. And I don't even like C+P but was suckered in by the use of the words Limited and Edition....grrr! Still, make a nice gift for the dustmen;-)

A 20 quid limited edition C&P? Cheapskate, shouldn't they be getting a KH duvet set at the very least (plus a YC tartwarmer set for the grubby teddy duct-taped to the front of the lorry! lol)......? They'll be accidentally-on-purpose 'forgetting' to empty your bins after Crimbo I reckon, still, your decision & on your head be it......! :grin:

A 20 quid limited edition C&P? Cheapskate, shouldn't they be getting a KH duvet set at the very least (plus a YC tartwarmer set for the grubby teddy duct-taped to the front of the lorry! lol)......? They'll be accidentally-on-purpose 'forgetting' to empty your bins after Crimbo I reckon, still, your decision & on your head be it......! :grin:

Am sobbing and shrieking with laughter as the thought of getting a gift for the teddy bear on the bin lorry, brilliant!!! My bin men have a battered and balding tele tubbie (the red one) plus an assortment of scary looking plastic dolls as well as the regulation teddy. Must start saving now........

Am sobbing and shrieking with laughter as the thought of getting a gift for the teddy bear on the bin lorry, brilliant!!! My bin men have a battered and balding tele tubbie (the red one) plus an assortment of scary looking plastic dolls as well as the regulation teddy. Must start saving now........

You could always take advantage of the easy pays on todays TSV that way you could multi buy, you wont miss that £250 each month surely

Ahhhhh ... so you are the one that Debbie Flint appeals to to buy for the teacher, the lollipop lady, friends who come to dinner ...... dustman is new though!

Well when I said dustmen, I didn't mean their 'main' pressie, this is the table present, or as it's the right shape i might pop it into a cracker, that i've made myself, natch! I'll have to budge up the individually organza-bagged L'Occitane soaps. Maybe they can be the chair presents?!! Now all I need is a nurse who can't wear nail varnish so I can pass the palest pink shades to her, cos not wearing nail varnish doesn't matter if you can't see it...and a teacher, still missing a teacher.

What we now have to buy presents for the table and the chairs, what next the kettle and teapot

Well when I said dustmen, I didn't mean their 'main' pressie, this is the table present, or as it's the right shape i might pop it into a cracker, that i've made myself, natch! I'll have to budge up the individually organza-bagged L'Occitane soaps. Maybe they can be the chair presents?!! Now all I need is a nurse who can't wear nail varnish so I can pass the palest pink shades to her, cos not wearing nail varnish doesn't matter if you can't see it...and a teacher, still missing a teacher.

Ah yes, that seems much more reasonable & at least you are making a personal effort, wot with the handmade crackers 'n' all..........slightly confused by the underlined bit however, I keep repeating it to myself over & over but.......ooh no, :wait: hang on, I think I've finally grasped it.....! :grin:

Ah you are using the QVC approach - keep repeating till it makes sense?!!! As for the teapot and kettle, I do think some carefully placed LED tea lights would do for this, or maybe some string lights strewn round the serving tray, which we all use daily to ferry cups into the guestrooms during the festive period. I scatter spare Elemis products from the present drawer on the Northern Nights then cover with a KH throw. While simultaneously lighting my Yankees. And that is not a euphemism!

Ah you are using the QVC approach - keep repeating till it makes sense?!!! As for the teapot and kettle, I do think some carefully placed LED tea lights would do for this, or maybe some string lights strewn round the serving tray, which we all use daily to ferry cups into the guestrooms during the festive period. I scatter spare Elemis products from the present drawer on the Northern Nights then cover with a KH throw. While simultaneously lighting my Yankees. And that is not a euphemism!

Ever considered a career as a stylist

You're also missing the karate instructor (Charlie Brooks always buys for his). Even if you don't have an instructor surely it is your moral duty to go and find one to buy for!? We do have a karate instructor and in recent years started buying a Christmas gift him and his lovely wife. Brainwashed me? Never! However we are talking choccies and giftcards to their favourite coffee shop not QVC wares - not so suckered now am I?

Latest posts

Back