Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 27/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would really like to try this but don't want to lay out nearly £100.

Tried the easypay code but no good as I didn't get sent the code :(

I've ordered it, and used my easy pay codes, my hair is quite long and thick, I have love the babyliss big curler and love it,so hope this is as good.

Not sure if it's the same as the one you received but it seems the code I had worked for someone else.....give EAST13 a go.

Thanks. I did try this code but it rejected it. It seems if you're not sent it personally, you can't use it.

I never understand QVC's logic with easypays. I did hear Debbie say that it wasn't on EP but was a great price compared to the RRP.

hmmm, strange but on the app, it's showing as being available on easy pay installments. I've been trying to upload a picture for ages on the stupid tablet, now going to try again. Bear with me.

ep.jpgep.jpg

oops, sorry, hope it's done it right.

showing on the normal home page as well, as easy pay, as well now, but not on the actual tsv page.

Last edited:
I had this to trial with Q. I didn't find it easy to use. Seemed to work better on hair that wasn't squeaky clean. I also had to be careful how I put my hair in as when it pulls it up it did catch mine a few times. It works but I would say practice makes perfect. Same with those curling wands (which i never got the hang of) Doing the back of your head is never easy and the same applied to this product. 30 day mbg is perfect for items like this to really test it.

You are right Jabba and DD it is showing on the first page of the app but not when you go into the details. It doesn't give a breakdown of the Easy Pays. Perhaps when you have it in your basket it might then, but I don 't want to risk buying it by mistake!

You are right Jabba and DD it is showing on the first page of the app but not when you go into the details. It doesn't give a breakdown of the Easy Pays. Perhaps when you have it in your basket it might then, but I don 't want to risk buying it by mistake!

no, it doesn't show the easypays in the basket, as I did a trial run.

As a goodwill gesture, at the very least, QVC should contact everyone who has used their Easter easypay code on this item and allow it on easy pay, preserving their easter code offer to use on something else.

Last edited:
Went to take a screen dump and they have removed the Easy Pay scripting

To take a screen dump on I-Phone you just hold the button on the top right of the phone at the same time as holding the return screen button, central at the bottom, you will hear the shutter and the pic will be in your photo App

Last edited:
how do you enlarge jpeg shots? I took a screenshot of the homepage on my iphone but when I posted it, it was really small. I'm not very techy with things like this, I'm afraid. .....or indeed, how to enlarge any picture so it is better visible?

Latest posts

Back