Bella Vita

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Some of the designs in this range are really nice however they are completely spoiled by the colour of the jewellery. Everything look bright yellow and therefore it looks cheap and nasty. I know that they are trying to give a look without the expense but they really need to tone down the colour.

i agree about the colour. but to me its not deep enough its got a green tinge. usually with this plate it goes very pale like straw not nice. i prefer rose gold plate seems to look more realistic

This is the range from Milor who also do Bronzo Italia and Veronesse but who Jackie K googled and told a whole load of who shot John about it was a designer in a 100 year building in Arkansa! But then she is a load of **** anyway - cant abide her.

The things is not one person pulled her up on it.

dont like the veronese yellow gold plate but the rose gold is nice. wears better methinks

Now see I think Veronese rose gold is too pink. I like the more coppery look you get with 9ct rose gold. Veronese is supposed to be 18ct. The only 18ct rose gold I have is my engagement ring and that isn't pinky toned.

Bronzo Italia is more coppery than Veronese to my eye.

Now see I think Veronese rose gold is too pink. I like the more coppery look you get with 9ct rose gold. Veronese is supposed to be 18ct. The only 18ct rose gold I have is my engagement ring and that isn't pinky toned.

Bronzo Italia is more coppery than Veronese to my eye.

it is...love bronzo but it goes all green on me so cant buy it. the veronese bracelet i have (a take on the links sweetie bracelet) is well over two years and i wear it everyday. still looks fab.

I have a few Bella Vita earrings - they look great in real life - and I like expensive jewellery.
I am also very good at wearing gold plate off, but have yet to tarnish these at all.
I think this is a great range for those who love yellow gold and it looks classy too at a fraction of cost of solid gold.
I LOVE IT :mysmilie_59:

I like big pieces and there is no way these could now be bought in real gold.

Personally I would rather have a statement piece in any of these brands rather than a wee light excuse of a thing in gold. I have enough of those lying unworn anyway.

thank god there are many ways to adorn yourself. it used to be all yellow gold or silver and even that was limited in style. now the variety is endless

Latest posts

Back