Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Just got in from dog walk and the telly is on. Biagi and Jaqui Joseph rattling on about the TSV. Was reminded just how much I can’t bear Biagi.
Can you imagine if your own other half/flat mate/nearest and dearest spoke like him?
Aaaaagh!!!! Please tell me I’m not alone in this…..go on 🤣

Just got in from dog walk and the telly is on. Biagi and Jaqui Joseph rattling on about the TSV. Was reminded just how much I can’t bear Biagi.
Can you imagine if your own other half/flat mate/nearest and dearest spoke like him?
You are not alone. I don't see him often, but when I do, I find his way of talking annoying. I don't find him a convincing salesperson. I think he's been at QVC for donkey's ages so he's like a robot with a voice that is bordering on uncontrolled.

Insincerity at it's best. I am not a fan of him either, also I once heard him bashing people who did not leave 5 star reviews. He implied it was them that was at fault and couldn't possibly be anything wrong with the wonderful products at QVC. F-off, not his place to comment in my opinion.

Insincerity at it's best. I am not a fan of him either, also I once heard him bashing people who did not leave 5 star reviews. He implied it was them that was at fault and couldn't possibly be anything wrong with the wonderful products at QVC. F-off, not his place to comment in my opinion.
Wheres annalaise 🤔

The second I saw the “dismissive” title of your thread, I knew I would like you !

Simon Biagi is the male presenter I like least, and ties with Chloe E, my least liked woman presenter.

I can’t stand his silly facial expressions trying to imply incredulity at the quality and cheapness of every item he flogs. The way he shouts, uses stock phrases and repeats words for emphasis. I’m sure all presenters have similar foibles but SB’s really irritate me.

I wish he’d stop trying to mimic the guy on QCut. He’s sounds nothing like him.

That, together with the constant and very loud “aaaaaand” every few seconds, plus a volume comparative to that of Brian Blessed, is the reason I turn over whenever he appears on screen.

The second I saw the “dismissive” title of your thread, I knew I would like you !

Simon Biagi is the male presenter I like least, and ties with Chloe E, my least liked woman presenter.

I can’t stand his silly facial expressions trying to imply incredulity at the quality and cheapness of every item he flogs. The way he shouts, uses stock phrases and repeats words for emphasis. I’m sure all presenters have similar foibles but SB’s really irritate me.
Aah at least somebody likes me ....yay!!!!
I got a bit of a 'don't be so mean' answer earlier and thought I must really be a cow - so went and had a word with myself!!!

Totally agree with all of the above - long may we continue!!!

p.s. Foible - such a great and underused word!

I agree, his on screen persona is very irritating, but a few years ago there was a little film of him cycling to QVC ( think it was a behind the scenes segment) and doing a voice over commentary. After showering and changing it the film showed the dressing room and staff meetings, and tbh his voice was much quieter and no way near as grating as on screen. It was like a totally different person.

I agree, his on screen persona is very irritating, but a few years ago there was a little film of him cycling to QVC ( think it was a behind the scenes segment) and doing a voice over commentary. After showering and changing it the film showed the dressing room and staff meetings, and tbh his voice was much quieter and no way near as grating as on screen. It was like a totally different person.
That's probably because on QVC he is just a fake person. Fake accent, fake interest, fake incredulity, fake laugh, fake questions. All those "huuuuundreds and thouuuuuusands", the "aaaannnnnddd" and the "loads in store" wink wink, fake grin.

He's probably an OK person if you meet him in real life but on TV he's annoying.

CC

That's probably because on QVC he is just a fake person. Fake accent, fake interest, fake incredulity, fake laugh, fake questions. All those "huuuuundreds and thouuuuuusands", the "aaaannnnnddd" and the "loads in store" wink wink, fake grin.

He's probably an OK person if you meet him in real life but on TV he's annoying.

CC
love this! :)

Latest posts

Back