Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am convinced the man must be hearing impaired for the sheer volume at which he bellows.
If he conducts himself like he appears on screen at home, his nearest and dearest must be forced to wear ear defenders on a permanent basis.
I think he has been told too often that he is good looking, and he tries to trade in that instead of working at being a better presenter.
No, the fact that the new bunch are pretty awful doesn't give him any cover. He is an instant switch-off for me.
In terms of female presenters Julia and Debbie are currently tied as my least liked.

I wish he’d stop trying to mimic the guy on QCut. He’s sounds nothing like him.

That, together with the constant and very loud “aaaaaand” every few seconds, plus a volume comparative to that of Brian Blessed, is the reason I turn over whenever he appears on screen.
Paul Lavers is the QCut guy. I wasn't keen on him when he was a presenter. He absconded with Debbie and the late Steve Whatley to Ideal World and last seen was advertising Haribo sweets.

Paul Lavers was a presenter before I found QVC although I do know who he is, thanks to Google.

If I was Paul, I’d be quite insulted by Simon’s pathetic impression of me.

Anyone remember Biagi bragging about how he loved the Northern Nights high threadcount fabric so much he’d had shirts made out of it?
I mean really???? 🙄
Hahaha no way???! What a tool .
Have just got in at home- flicked telly over and immediately muted as the loon is presenting on Michael Perry’s garden.
I just can’t cope with Richard Jackson and SB on a Saturday morning 😂

He is better than Craig Rowe who is a freebie fake and insincere.
Non of the male tat sellers have any redeeming presenter skills.
But Delboy is the worst husky tones with a menacing stare at the camera,check out your basket on easy 💰 pay.
I like Charlie and Miceal

There's something quite smarmy about Charlie Brook that I can't warm to. He's OK. I do like Miceal but I wish he'd slow down when he talks as he gets quite agitated and then because of his strong accent (which I don't mind at all) he gets hard to listen to as his words sound gabbled together. Craig's OK but he does seem to have an awful lot of items to try out in his home, which I would keep quiet about but he shows off a bit, OK a lot.

CC

I agree on the Charlie front…. He smacks of a creepy 80s bloke who always tested the boundaries with females in the workplace. Know what you mean about Craig. He strikes me as a bloke who didn’t have much as a kid and is now living the dream. Can’t knock his ‘lust for life tho’!

Latest posts

Back