ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Bioeffect 3 Piece Anti Ageing Discovery Collection

QVC Price: £35.00

Try Me Price :£28.80

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Bioeffect-3-Pi...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-205929

Bioeffect three-piece Anti Ageing Discovery collection. This three-piece skincare collection comprises a daytime face serum, a night-time face serum and a body serum, all formulated to improve skin complexion and reduce the appearance of dryness, ageing and pigmentation. Get tough on the signs of ageing from your head to your toes with the Anti Ageing Discovery collection from Bioeffect.

All skin types - but it is particularly effective on rough and dry skin and delivers results on areas of the body that may be showing signs of ageing.

Contains:
1 x Bioeffect EGF night-time serum (2.5ml) -use 2-3 drops and apply evenly to the face in the evening before going to bed; massage the serum gently on to clean, dry skin. The serum can be applied all the way up to the eye line, and no other products should be applied on top.
1 x Bioeffect Daytime face serum (7ml) - it contains EGF cellular activator, which occurs naturally in human skin where it activates biological processes involved in maintaining radiant looking skin. The cream is light, smooth and quickly absorbed into the skin, making it particularly good for using under makeup foundation.
1 x Bioeffect Body Intensive Age-Defying body serum (7ml) - an age defying body serum designed to replenish, soften and hydrate skin. The formula has been created specifically to target body concerns such as dryness and uneven tone, leaving skin looking youthful, supple and cared for.
1 x cosmetics bag
1 x information leaflet

Is this the same kit that SCW posted in new beauty items last week? I have had excellent results with Bioeffect but I know that others don't feel comfortable with the technology used.

Latest posts

Back