Blatent lies to sell Dell Inspiron Duo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Last week during the presentations for the Dell Inspiron Duo it was mentioned many times that you couldn't back-up the Apple iPad, then yesterday while flogging the ClickFree back-up system it was mentioned many times that you could use it to back-up the iPad.

Get your stories straight QVC!!!

And don't get me started on just HOW BAD the Inspiron Duo is!!!

I loved the 'look how much bigger the harddrive is than on other tablets!' - well, yes, but it's not a solid state drive and therefore heavier and cheaper to manufacture! But hey, who is going to know the difference....

Well spotted young padowan :wait:

Normal ipod/iphone/ipad backups are done through itunes not directly.

Last week during the presentations for the Dell Inspiron Duo it was mentioned many times that you couldn't back-up the Apple iPad, then yesterday while flogging the ClickFree back-up system it was mentioned many times that you could use it to back-up the iPad.

Get your stories straight QVC!!!

And don't get me started on just HOW BAD the Inspiron Duo is!!!

I see it's got bad reviews. Only 1 out of 5. Five reviews on there, each one only giving it 1 star. :down::down:

Actually with an iPad, iTunes backs up the data kept on an iPad so there is no need for a clickfree device.

It annoyed me when QVC kept saying it had a bigger storage capacity than an iPad (even though they did not mention it by name).
The best Tablet on the market is the iPad - the operating system was built specially for it. The Dell used windows 7 which is not a tablet operating system and Android is a phone operating system for small screen devices.

There might be a better tablet but not as yet - Apple is a clear leader.

The iPad Os was made for the iPhone really though - just been changed round a bit for the iPad.

Windows 7 was designed from the ground up to work with tablets as was Android.

I see it's got bad reviews. Only 1 out of 5. Five reviews on there, each one only giving it 1 star. :down::down:

I tried to give it 1 star as well, but the rejected my review, I didn't mention anything about what I have posted here, called the iPad fruity like other reviewers have, so they are obviously just rejecting my review because it's another 1 star one.

If I could give it 0 stars I would. It's the worst piece of technology I have ever bought!

Buyers of the DELL TSV 8TH JAN
Please could you read the thread titled QVC easy pay double charge.
If could be possible that you may have been charged twice either by easy or full payment due to a QVC error.

I spoke to QVC yesterday, and the double-charge wasn't just on the dell but on loads of easy payments on different products. She said they would automatically refund everyone affected but I wouldn't trust that!

The iPad Os was made for the iPhone really though - just been changed round a bit for the iPad.

Windows 7 was designed from the ground up to work with tablets as was Android.

Sorry Alan but the iphone ran ios 3 and the ipad ran the ios4 operating system that was developed for the ipad. After it's release Apple made it available for the iPhone.

Ipad was built from the ground up to be the best tablet the Dell is just a glorified netbook with touch screen capabilities. The processor is a netbook one and quite frankly struggles.
The iPad uses an ARM processor custom built for Apple to use in the iPhone and that is why it runs like a dream.

Sorry i am an Apple Fan Boy through and through :heart:

I spoke to QVC yesterday, and the double-charge wasn't just on the dell but on loads of easy payments on different products. She said they would automatically refund everyone affected but I wouldn't trust that!

It wasn't only easy pays as according to a post on here it was for purchases also paid for in full.

Latest posts

Back