Tip from Keeley - worked for me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipstickqueen

Registered Shopper
Firstly, I admit to having been a skincare junkie, I have tried lots of ranges on and off QVC. Having said that the last Elemis TSV I ordered was the one that had the Overnight Matrix which I was really impressed with and repurchased from eBay. However, I ran out and thought it was time to use up some of my stash, I had posted before that I also like Korres Donkey Milk Serum, for me in my mid 60s it all about how my skin feels and the non-appearance of my pores! I came to terms with the wrinkles I have a long time ago, but I do use SPF every day and wear a hat in the sun.

At the airing of the last Elemis TSV, Keely mentioned that as a boost for her skin she used the Papaya Enzyme Peel two or three times a week and then applied the Pro-Collagen Marine Mask, she said to leave it on overnight for 10 consecutive nights and said that you can apply a layer of moisturiser after it sinks in if you fell that it is needed, the result she said was skin like glass. Emma the model who was demonstrating agreed that she did that too. Needless to say, I had both the peel and the mask in stock! I am at day 5 and I can see a difference already, my skin is so smooth, and my pores are much less visible. I had a few of those small white bumps, they have gone and yesterday I went out with only a tinted moisturiser on! Admittedly it was the Perricone tinted moisturiser recommended on here and I won't be without, but normally I add Charlotte Tilbury Primer and Balance and Brighten or Glow on top. I did add blusher as I don't have any natural colouring.

I will continue for the 10 days, I may then go back to the Overnight Matrix if I can get it at a good price, but I might be tempted to continue just like with the Decleor Hydrotenser Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum which I loved, Fiona said we could only use for a short time, rest and then start again, she then did a u-turn and said you could use it all the time....then it was discontinued!!

I can confirm that Lippy.

I have just returned from a 10 day cruise, and I always like to treat myself to a facial on the last day (so I look good on returning home). Never having a chemical peel I thought I would go for one, but I recently had a skin lesion removed, so the chemical peel would have been too acidic for my skin. In the event I was given an elemis collagen marine mask with a papaya enzyme peel beforehand. Well, after lots of creams and cleansers being wiped off with warm flannels prior to this, by the time this had all finished, my skin was unbelievable !!!

Now just over a week later, its still looks cracking. I always have a monthly Caci anyway, which plumps and lifts, but this particular facial was on a different level. As for the Matrix, yes I do use that, a couple of times a week.

I’ve also been doing similar, papaya enzyme peel followed by the dynamic resurfacing mask twice a week, but have been applying and leaving on the pro collagen marine mask overnight. My skin is looking so much better and it’s really smooth and has a glow and sheen to it, something I never had in all the years I’ve been using Liz Earle. I regularly watch Keeley’s lives on Facebook and have found them really helpful especially being quite new to Elemis.

I don't know if they changed the formula but the last Papaya mask I had I took back to Elemis in Debenhams as it really made my skin sore.

I can confirm that Lippy.

I have just returned from a 10 day cruise, and I always like to treat myself to a facial on the last day (so I look good on returning home). Never having a chemical peel I thought I would go for one, but I recently had a skin lesion removed, so the chemical peel would have been too acidic for my skin. In the event I was given an elemis collagen marine mask with a papaya enzyme peel beforehand. Well, after lots of creams and cleansers being wiped off with warm flannels prior to this, by the time this had all finished, my skin was unbelievable !!!

Now just over a week later, its still looks cracking. I always have a monthly Caci anyway, which plumps and lifts, but this particular facial was on a different level. As for the Matrix, yes I do use that, a couple of times a week.
I use the papaya enzyme peel & the collagen marine mask but for overnight moisturising I prefer Clinique Moisture Serge Overnight mask.Also use the Moisture Surge under my moisturiser.As for the Elemis Overnight Matrix hang the expense couldn’t be without it.It is one product that really make as difference to my skin.Don’t buy from Q though.

Is the Matrix really worth it? I got a sample of the day matrix and wasn’t impressed.
But I think the night matrix was released first?

I tend to use a good quality mask on top of a face oil and serum on alternate nights, and as I've got an unopened PMC mask, I'll try Keighley's tip. It's probably too late now for me to "wow people over the party season" so I'll do it to get ready for "New Year: New You" instead. Or should that be "New Year: New Me" :unsure:

The tip regarding papaya and mask had worked really well for me. Normally I have lots of hormonal outbreaks and this month following the routine suggested. I have a low fewer. Only one spot to be exact. Worked for me. So will use the same plan again x

Latest posts

Back