Bod's NEW look for afternoons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, very smart in green.

But Bod is selling (you guessed it) Egg Cookers and explained he was in a rush this morning so hasn't got any lunch and dosen't know what he's going to do. On realising the irony of what he said (probably with some help from his Director) he added 'in fact, lunch, if we can find some eggs in the back of the fridge'.

What a noob :grin:

If Bod is getting these morning and afternoon shifts I wonder what shifts Birkett and Far Mani will get?

I wish theY would put Paul Evers on in the evening. Or try him on BID. I appreciate he's not for everyone. But I find him so hilarious. He's happy to mock the crappy products but gives solid interesting explanations of the good ones. I don't get to see him often but when I do I watch for a while and have a good chuckle.

I wish theY would put Paul Evers on in the evening. Or try him on BID. I appreciate he's not for everyone. But I find him so hilarious. He's happy to mock the crappy products but gives solid interesting explanations of the good ones. I don't get to see him often but when I do I watch for a while and have a good chuckle.

agreed

only show i always try and watch now tells it as it is (as much as any presenter on shopping tv anyway) and quite happy to mock things like the egg cookers when needs be

Latest posts

Back