Cambell the Glen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
Here he comes again, poking at sleeves, imparting his witterings, picking and pulling at material. For goodness sake, put him back in his box and stick him in storage. If I were a clothes person trying to flog my wares, I'd make it a condition of my contract that it was "no muppets allowed". Muppets being Glen obviously.

I am afraid I can't stand him. I don't feel like I learn anything listening to him anymore so I press the mute button when he is on. I would much rather just listen to Julia and the guest during the Kim Parrish fashion hour.

I thought the models in the KIm Parish hour looked uncomfortable, and flet he did nothing to enhance the hour.

I am afraid I can't stand him. I don't feel like I learn anything listening to him anymore so I press the mute button when he is on. I would much rather just listen to Julia and the guest during the Kim Parrish fashion hour.

I find I am using my "mute" button more and more these days :54::1:, I dont mind Julia but when she is presenting Butler and Wilson AGHHHHH,

I know Glen was embarrasing during the new Kim Parrish hour when the guest presenter was obviouslya more skilled presenter than Glen it was cringe worthy

# "And the Wichita Lineman, is still on the line" dee de de de de de dee dee de etc...

I do wish that wouldn't come in my head every time he comes on....

tvs

Hmmm.....

Hmmm..........not sure how one is meant to take fashion advice from a man wearing turned up jeans, dodgy shoes and even dodgier argyle socks..........thats so not a good look!

BTW, hello everyone, I'm a newbie :1:

Hmmm..........not sure how one is meant to take fashion advice from a man wearing turned up jeans, dodgy shoes and even dodgier argyle socks..........thats so not a good look!

Yes, I think that pretty much sums up how most (all?) of us feel about Glen C!
Though I have to say his 'no socks at all' look is even worse......possibly! You did say 'argyle'.....? Hhmmm, difficult to say which is the more revolting look out of those two then! lol

BTW, hello everyone, I'm a newbie :1:

Hello to you too! Welcome to the forums! :)

To be honest, he talks so fast it's difficult to hear any fashion tips .... good or bad. It's as though he's training to be an auctioneer.

I just think he's an extraneous non entity, he's no fashion expert/guru or whatever he professes to be....most of the time he just states the "bleedin' obvious" and the rest of the time he's just spewing out cliches ad nauseam......"dress it up or dress it down", "capsule wardrobe," "little black dress". He also grates on me with his "little this", "little that"..."throw it on with"...and you know what he can do with his "crisp white shirt" don't you?...suffice to say it wouldn't be "crisp"....or white anymore!

Last edited:
Here he comes again, poking at sleeves, imparting his witterings, picking and pulling at material. For goodness sake, put him back in his box and stick him in storage. If I were a clothes person trying to flog my wares, I'd make it a condition of my contract that it was "no muppets allowed". Muppets being Glen obviously.

:D :D :D :D

Most of the time, I switch off when he's on but knowing my luck I'll miss the one show where he finally hyperventilates and is dragged off the set by the Casual & Co girl muttering "little white T.... dress it up & down.....playful....."

I felt really uncomfortable watching Glen's participation on the Kim Parrish hour. The models looked tense when he was around but he was holding or touching them when he was just talking to camera. He seemed to fiddle more with the dark haired model than the blonde one but it was so unnecessary. I did feel that Kim was quick off the mark to take his role over and was much better at it and nicer to the models.

Hi too you, im a newbie too its just as adictive as shopping telly i warn you but very very helpful, fun and useful

I know this is off-topic, aragorn0130, but I love your bunny. :1:

Oh look at yours!!!! Gorgeous! Thank you very much, that's my Frodo. And even he is quite discerning. Sometimes in the living room when GC Is on, Frodo just stops what he's doing, looks over at the tv, and you can almost see him grimace. I'm quite sure he thinks that even he could do better, as could probably yours.........

Latest posts

Back