Cambrian foods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
I always watch food hours on QVC despite never buying any of it! one of my ways to relax. Anyway, I wondered where this Cambrian foods had sprung from that only sells lamb?! Its said to be supported by Prince Charles - when I did a google search the first results (quite a few of thme that came up) are for Cambrian pet foods :eek:

Oops no I stand corrected I found this - http://www.cambrianmountains.co.uk/out-produce/cambrian-lamb

Last edited:
I just cant get my head round selling "meat / lamb on the television.

Why would anyone buy it, Crazy i think :doh:

I know - well each to their own I guess but I wouldn't, partly because I'm out all day and couldn't be doing with the hassle of either waiting in for it, wondering when it might arrive, where it might be left, if it'll be nicked :)

I do love watching food being cooked though, especially pies, they are good at selling them as I always think they look nice but some of the reviews say for simple simon' pies aren't very good and I wouldn't bother.

The most shocking food hour to me was the cheese one - it was SOOOO expensive - nice cheese or not they were taking the mickey with the prices.

I used to buy the Buccleuch christmas meat parcels and they were top class. OK, expensive but very good quality and as there's only two of us we cut them up and had great meat in the freezer until May :) Haven't bought food for a while though as QVC stopped dealing with them.

CC

I always wonder about the 30DMG on food items. I have a vision of the warehouse filled with half eaten rotting meat and pies .
Imagine the flies and the smell. And then it being repackaged and sent on to some poor unsuspecting customer who was on the wait list.
But of course Q NEVER send out returns and we know that because they have told us any number of times!!

I once bought some food from Q And didn't like it, can't remember now whether it was Buccleugh or those pies they used to sell. rang up and said I wanted to return it, and they told me to bin it and sent a refund.

Latest posts

Back