Can’t believe prices on QVC lately

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For me it's the hard / stiff (ok ok ) leather handbags that you can barely get your hand in and struggle to get even a purse out, because the opening is so narrow, but can cost around £100. All brands are guilty except Kipling. Who designs these ****** things, and who signs them off to go into production ?

For me it's the hard / stiff (ok ok ) leather handbags that you can barely get your hand in and struggle to get even a purse out, because the opening is so narrow, but can cost around £100. All brands are guilty except Kipling. Who designs these ****** things, and who signs them off to go into production ?
Somebody with teeny tiny hands. Or more likely a fella with hands like a shovel who’s never used a bag in his life.

The L’Occitane hand cream duo for just under £26.00 with free p&p was the only thing that I have considered a good deal for a while.

There is nothing in the Value aspect these days!
And even that doesn’t seem much of a bargain when you could get 37 tubes of the Aldi “Lacura” dupe for the same price.
Though, granted, you’d have to be able to find that many first.

So unprofessional.
For how many years now have presenters been arguing over matching the colour description with the item? There used to be numerous instances of it posted on here and yet STILL they're coming on air unprepared. Er, is it beyond the wit of someone at Q to label the item and clearly specify the colour that relates to each item, so that the presenters don't look numpties when they come on air? "Now this one is in Mud of the River Nile brown.....er, no, it's Sundown over West Bromwich beige....er, no, it's....." and so it's gone on. Nice to know nothing changes. As Pete would say on IW "just buy it.....but don't forget to get it insured".

For how many years now have presenters been arguing over matching the colour description with the item? There used to be numerous instances of it posted on here and yet STILL they're coming on air unprepared. Er, is it beyond the wit of someone at Q to label the item and clearly specify the colour that relates to each item, so that the presenters don't look numpties when they come on air? "Now this one is in Mud of the River Nile brown.....er, no, it's Sundown over West Bromwich beige....er, no, it's....." and so it's gone on. Nice to know nothing changes. As Pete would say on IW "just buy it.....but don't forget to get it insured".

Beyond the wit seems to sum it up nicely.

Alexandra Hayden and Anne Dawson on Style with Frank Usher. Anne wearing trousers that are £51. IMO awful but could be used for target practice. Alex wearing a dress like an overall my mum wore in the 1950s to do the housework in.

At least the presentation is more professional than the previous hour with Eyelid Naanbread and the posh old lady BA. What drivel.

Alexandra Hayden and Anne Dawson on Style with Frank Usher. Anne wearing trousers that are £51. IMO awful but could be used for target practice. Alex wearing a dress like an overall my mum wore in the 1950s to do the housework in.

At least the presentation is more professional than the previous hour with Eyelid Naanbread and the posh old lady BA. What drivel.
Those trousers are awful, but I don't mind the dress but not in polyester for that price

Just caught a bit of the Malissa J collection. Words fail me! A denim blue tie neck dress that is one size only. IMHO it looks absolutely dreadful on the model, It’s far too big and the elastic in the sleeves is too loose. Strange mix of fabric 80% viscose and 20% nylon. Reminds me of a towelling beach dress I had years ago that you could use to remove your swimsuit and put your normal clothes on without showing all your bits to all and sundry.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it!

Surely they should prepare ahead
Who is BA?

Beyond the wit seems to sum it up nicely.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it!

Alex wearing a dress like an overall my mum wore in the 1950s to do the housework in.

😂
This sums up much of their clothing as far as I'm concerned. OK, some of their stuff's not bad, but a lot of it is great-granny's front room curtains patterns or 1970's wallpaper styles. It goes well with some of the presenting styles, which remind me of scenes from Abigail's Party.

I sometimes buy from Boden. Looking at some of these prices why would I spend this kind of money on QVC instead?
I am a big fan of Boden. Although they went through a bad patch a couple of years ago. I hardly bought anything :eek:, but I think their clothing has improved again. I am not a fan of puffy sleeves, etc, so don't buy those. I always wait for a discount, and there is one for 15% which has been on now for months. Hence my wardrobe crying silently at night when it thinks I cannot hear.

Latest posts

Back