Catherine I can see your knickers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Well spanx actually. Or slim n lift.

That grey jersey frock is tres unforgiving and I can clearly see the outline of your shape wear.

Maybe you should consider a job with the horrific "Janey" as one of her slaves... Err I mean "friends".

Yesterday I caught you telling the camera not to get too close to your legs because of the 5oclock shadow.

One wonders what it's like going to bed with you. By the time you've taken off the heels, the girdle, the hair, the make up etc whats left? Add the hairy legs and it must be akin to snuggling down with Chewbacca. Good luck prospective boyfies!

At least she is easily pleased. She appears to be having an orgasm over a range of tatty looking canvas bags.

I soooo much want to like Catherine, but she just doesn't do herself any favours - carping on about today's tsv and how she hopes she doesn't miss it!! Well she's had over 20 hours to buy the bloomin thing.

She really must think we all came down in the last shower #stoptalkingtripelove :)

She kept up that "I so want to order the Tom Tom please leave me one" all the way through advanced orderseven though she had about 6 breaks to order it in.

#lyingcow

She kept up that "I so want to order the Tom Tom please leave me one" all the way through advanced orderseven though she had about 6 breaks to order it in.

#lyingcow
I'm sure all the presenters can order the TSV before they even air , so why all the bull ????

I remember she did this with Tova earrings.

She harped on & on about how much she loved them & wanted them & should have ordered them & please leave her a pair .....all accompanied by what she must consider appropriate noises.

False & insincere, but most of all sickening

Well she managed to get it - quelle surprise!

Either she's on a £1million a year and she can afford to buy every single thing on air or she's buying up all the stock so she can set up TCC - The Chuntley Channel !! (catchphrase - watch The Chuntley Channel and listen to my flannel :) )

Well spanx actually. Or slim n lift.

That grey jersey frock is tres unforgiving and I can clearly see the outline of your shape wear.

Maybe you should consider a job with the horrific "Janey" as one of her slaves... Err I mean "friends".

Yesterday I caught you telling the camera not to get too close to your legs because of the 5oclock shadow.

One wonders what it's like going to bed with you. By the time you've taken off the heels, the girdle, the hair, the make up etc whats left? Add the hairy legs and it must be akin to snuggling down with Chewbacca. Good luck prospective boyfies!

At least she is easily pleased. She appears to be having an orgasm over a range of tatty looking canvas bags.

She must've put a bit of flubber on then if she's resorting to shapewear. I can remember her 'modelling' a dress a few weeks ago and you could see her thong. Classy. :smirk:

I thought CH didn't wear any knickers! Far too inconvenient

Im tracking the length of her own hair guessing its just past chin now. I don't know why she wears all this **faff**
She was much more attractive, as a natural beauty.
images.jpg
She now seems to be inspired by the "Housewives of Orange county" look
Real-Housewives-OC-110609-m-425x294.jpg

Maybe the above brunette look was the time she was in a relationship/married, and now shes on the search

Last edited:
BAFTA award for the quote of the month! :rock:

There`s no two ways about it Catherine is extremely vain....a friend who is never judgemental usually and who has only recently discovered QVC actually commented that she thought Catherine was in love with herself as she looked at herself more in the studio monitor more than she looks at the camera or guest and thought she had `model envy` as she likes nothing better to `model` on the clothes programs. I have to agree unfortunately!!

Latest posts

Back