Centigrade Faux Fur Coat - Help Please.

Moth

VIP Shopper
Hi all,

Mum is interested in the Centigrade faux fur jackets, 174816. She's a high street 10-12 but likes her jackets a little larger, so just wondering if you'd recommend the small or medium for the best fit? Not sure if Centigrade generally come up larger or smaller?

TIA :)

Akimbo

hiding from energy vamps
Cute jacket! I'm a 14, a bit busty and I'd probably order Medium based on the measurements. I'm only 5 feet tall so avoid sizing up in coats because manufacturers seem to think the chubbier you are the taller you are! 'Cos that's a thing...NOT! Too-long sleeves make me look like I'm in my big sister's hand-me-downs! I hope your mum gets the perfect fit; I'd suggest size Small.

Evie

VIP Shopper
I am size 12-14 and I am size small in Centigrade jackets.

Moth

VIP Shopper
Thanks! She went for the small :) Hopefully not too long to wait until we know :) Hesitated a bit too long and missed the colour she really wanted but luckily some were left in the second choice - Plum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slava.bog

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks