Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 385
  • Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 411
I quite like the white one which Julia was modelling in the blogs. Wonder how much it’ll be.....

Julia was bragging about having the coat at home to try and her cat Wolfie bedded down on it. She showed a picture of cat.
must be great living on freebies.

I’m sure that she’s mentioned that she buys a new Centigrade coat every year. I’m probably missing the point here, but who the heck needs that many coats hanging in their wardrobe. 😳

I’m sure that she’s mentioned that she buys a new Centigrade coat every year. I’m probably missing the point here, but who the heck needs that many coats hanging in their wardrobe. 😳
Yes she did. I noted that comment in her blog in another string on here (🤨 not sure which tho’) but I was thinking the same.
Where would you keep all these coats particularly if you get a free one as well as the bought one!

I've got coats (and jackets - note the difference, QVC) for all seasons but don't need any more now. My last Centigrade coat, similar style, started shedding down onto my tops and sweaters some years ago so had to make way for Land's End. I bet it cost half of this year's offering.

I was in a grwat charity shop in September. There's always something I like there. I saw a coat there. Not my style but it was down from £15 to £10. I thought even if I only keep it in the caravan as an emergency coat, for a tenner might as well.

Had a quick look for sweat marks nothing. No marks of wear around the neck or the cuffs. Jo it's a middle aged woman's coat. I'm not THAT old (I'm 56). After much thinking and debating I bought it. Back to the caravan did a quick search and it was this seasons coat should have been £125. I'm still not totally sure if I like it. But a snuggly warm coat for a tenner.... Will do for me. Even if I only wear it for a food shop or a dog walk. But I don't have a dog.

I only wear washable coats now I have a beautiful Nike hooded belted ( like a trench coat style) coat fully down fillled. Also a Lands end coat its very big but when its mega cold its bliss

Centigrade Faux Down Coat with Fooler & Detachable Faux Fur Hood
Item Number: 187298
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

This faux down coat from Centigrade features a hood with detachable faux fur, an inner zip-fastened fooler lining, a stand collar, storm cuffs to help protect you from the elements, popper front fastenings and zip-fastened pockets. Water-resistant and with a premium feel polyluxe finish, this Centigrade design is the ultimate winter coat, offering a beautiful blend of style and functionality to keep you feeling toasty and looking chic on chilly days.

Luxe touches - an elevated update on the classic winter coat, this Centigrade design features a hood with a super-soft detachable faux fur trim that feels luxurious to the touch for a stylish and sophisticated finish.

Wrap up warm - filled with faux down and featuring a quilted finish designed to complement your silhouette, you will feel cosy and confident even on the chilliest days by adding this coat into your winter repertoire.

Take your pick - with a contemporary colour palette of five shades on offer, choosing a favourite will be difficult! For something classic and neutral, try Black, Bone or Navy, but if a pop of colour is your thing, opt for Loden Green or Dusty Pink.

• Body: 100% polyester; trim: 77% acrylic, 23% modacrylic; lining: 100% polyester; filling; 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Dusty Pink
  • Loden Green
  • Bone

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
  • Hip: XS: 109.2cm (43"), S: 114.3cm (45"), M: 119.4cm (47"), L: 127cm (50"), XL: 134.6cm (53"), 2XL: 144.7cm (57"), 3XL: 154.9cm (61")
  • Length: XS: 84.5cm (33.3"), S: 85.1cm (33.5"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 87.6cm (34.5"), XL: 89.5cm (35.2"), 2XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 3XL: 91.4cm (36")

All measurements are approximate

I was in a grwat charity shop in September. There's always something I like there. I saw a coat there. Not my style but it was down from £15 to £10. I thought even if I only keep it in the caravan as an emergency coat, for a tenner might as well.

Had a quick look for sweat marks nothing. No marks of wear around the neck or the cuffs. Jo it's a middle aged woman's coat. I'm not THAT old (I'm 56). After much thinking and debating I bought it. Back to the caravan did a quick search and it was this seasons coat should have been £125. I'm still not totally sure if I like it. But a snuggly warm coat for a tenner.... Will do for me. Even if I only wear it for a food shop or a dog walk. But I don't have a dog.
Penny I think you're actually me ha ha ha! But I do have a dog. You must be me in a different life :LOL::LOL:

I bought a shorter version of this a few years ago, and I found that the insert 'bit' was a real pain around the neck and throat, and would be covered in make up after a couple of wearings. For me, the single zip at the front was enough. The hood was also massive, the slightest hint of a breeze and it was off the head, so got fed up with hanging on to it when it was windy. Gave it to charity in the end - wearing it was annoying.

My parka that I mentioned earlier, that cost £29.99 from IW 😉, has an internal zip and then press studs as the main fastening (if you get what I mean.) There isn’t an actual insert. I usually just close the press studs, but on really windy/cold days I zip it up beforehand and it doesn’t look bulky.

I do agree about parka hoods though. They always seem a tad large unless you have a humongous head 😳.

Latest posts

Back