Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How much do you think these will cost? I reckon they'll come in at just uder £30 each seeing as it's a good Xmas gift for a child as well as us collectors!

Oh, he's a very handsome bear! (And not too different from Diesel who is my favourite Charlie Bear!) :heart:

Here's a pic of Oakley.
mediumCharlie-Bears-Oakley.jpg

I've heard whispers that Oakley will be in stock at QVC before Christmas:bear:

If you love Diesel like me, have you seen the new Oakley? He's Diesel's brother and grey in colouring. I've got him on order with Corfe Bears.

Oakley's adorable. I've been after Diesel for ages but he always seems to be on waitlist. HOWEVER..... I went on the website this morning after reading some of these posts and he was available, so I ordered him. About half an hour later I went back on to have another look and every single bear now has the "Cannot access this information please call CS" message. Must have been a sheer fluke I got him. Now I'm on a mission to get him his brother, and I'd also like Shades.

Just been checking QVC website...only 2 Charlie bears are showing in stock....I wonder if they are loading up new ones.

yep and hiding the stock so they dont sell out before hand

Ive just phoned QVC, apparently there has been techie probs with the website:wonder:, if it is that, they say they will try resolve it within a couple of hours. However the Charlie bears organics animals have apparently all sold out allready:down:

Ive just phoned QVC, apparently there has been techie probs with the website:wonder:, if it is that, they say they will try resolve it within a couple of hours. However the Charlie bears organics animals have apparently all sold out allready:down:

LOL thats if you believe them, they usually lock the details so they dont sell out but if they have sold out i guess thats my fault oops

Topaz, The "liitle organics" are part of the new baby safe collection....

From the new catalogue..

"Little bears organics BABY SAFE collection are made entirely from 100% organically grown cotton and 100% recycled stuffing which is not only kind to the enviroment and kind to our little ones".

Some of the range includes...Larlie the bear (in 3 sizes- S M L), Barley the lamb (again in 3 sizes) Fi Fi the rabbit, Me Me the monkey, Poppa the dog, and Marley the mouse.

All are quite cute, but not my kind of thing as a "real teddy" bear collector.

Last edited:
Topaz, The "liitle organics" are part of the new baby safe collection....

From the new catalogue..

"Little bears organics BABY SAFE collection are made entirely from 100% organically grown cotton and 100% recycled stuffing which is not only kind to the enviroment and kind to our little ones".

Some of the range includes...Larlie the bear (in 3 sizes- S M L), Barley the lamb (again in 3 sizes) Fi Fi the rabbit, Me Me the monkey, Poppa the dog, and Marley the mouse.

All are quite cute, but not my kind of thing as a "real teddy" bear collector.

Thanks Tabs, I don't think they're for me either but they sound great Christmas pressies for new babies!!

I'm getting really excited about the TSV day - think I'm losing the plot! My whole family think I'm a nutter and refuse to buy me any more for Xmas or my birthday - which is Xmas Day! Unfortunately one more bear is never enough! I shall just have to buy my own B'day and Xmas bear pressies - gives me an excuse for 2 more anyway!

Last edited:
Me 2 Tinaborder, i need need need the white bear, guessing i'll need to wait up till midnight to make sure i get him. x

Latest posts

Back