Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not into the bear thing but they were in the Metro Centre yesterday - that is the 2 that sell them (don't know their names) and the bears.
People were queueing for there autographs - which I didn't quite get. Said to my OH - they clever bears being able to write - he didnt get it!!!

Just thought I'd let you know in case they are doing the rounds and someof you might want to go meet them

Mollymoo

I'm not into the bear thing but they were in the Metro Centre yesterday - that is the 2 that sell them (don't know their names) and the bears.
People were queueing for there autographs - which I didn't quite get. Said to my OH - they clever bears being able to write - he didnt get it!!!

Just thought I'd let you know in case they are doing the rounds and someof you might want to go meet them

Mollymoo

:mysmilie_468: Now if it were Kelly Hoppen or Julian Clogau Roberts, well ...............

Only kidding.

Ive got 9. Got my first last xmas, who was Peter...he is my fav x

Oh i luv my bears, im so sad i know. When i was little i had a big silver cross doll pram but i didnt have a lovely doll as my baby, I had a wee flat pink bear lol...always been into bears but this is the fist time ive collected a specific brand x

Ive got 9. Got my first last xmas, who was Peter...he is my fav x

Oh i luv my bears, im so sad i know. When i was little i had a big silver cross doll pram but i didnt have a lovely doll as my baby, I had a wee flat pink bear lol...always been into bears but this is the fist time ive collected a specific brand x

So the TSV will be no 10 then! I never had dolls either - always bears! When I went away to Uni they got put in the loft and then we got mice and guess what they got used for - yes, mouse beds! I have spent the rest of my adult life making up for it since I found CBs!

Yip, tsv hopefully will be number 10 :clapping:

My husband bought me a lovely tedd when we first met 21yrs ago and ive never spent a night without either lol x

I only have two, bought three in total but gave Freya to my friends little girl. I've got Golddust and Heather. Hopefully buy Betty for my Auntie for xmas and maybe get one for myself while i'm at it! gorgeous bears and cant fault them! roll on TSV day!:clock:

Great minds think alike....im soo excited about my imminent new arrival :clapping: x

I have one Charlie Bear and he's called Ludo and such a bonnie lad! he was a present from my daughter last Christmas, she has got me one for Christmas this year and have no clue whether it will be a wee boy or girl. Last Christmas my daughter asked me to make a short list of ones I like and she choose one of them this year it's her choice so it will be a real surprise and as they are all beautiful any one of them will be a pleasure to have.

piper x

I cant wait, my daughter thinks im so sad that i keep saying my new bear will be born on Tuesday xx

Latest posts

Back