Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing happens when I click on them Tabs! Wonder if that's QVC price or TSV price? I thought they'd be around £30. Maybe they are bigger than I thought they would be. 8 1/2 hrs to go!!!

Yes I feel £37 is a bit high for a TSV, just under £30 would have been better as there will still be postage to add.

Yes I feel £37 is a bit high for a TSV, just under £30 would have been better as there will still be postage to add.

Considering the lat 2 TSVs were around £40 for 2 bears. Maybe they are v big? If £37 is TSV price you'd imagine they would normally be £45 which is the bigger bear price.

Considering the lat 2 TSVs were around £40 for 2 bears. Maybe they are v big? If £37 is TSV price you'd imagine they would normally be £45 which is the bigger bear price.

I was thinking that as it was for a single bear as opposed to a duo it would be a cheaper TSV especially so near to Christmas.

I agree that £37 seems a bit high. That's the price they usually peg the beauty TSVs at. I would expect a bear TSV to be around the £29 mark - particularly as there are 2 of them to choose from. They'll probably suggest you should "Go for both. It'd be a shame to separate them after all...." :cheeky: So, it makes sense to keep them more "affordable".

I was thinking that as it was for a single bear as opposed to a duo it would be a cheaper TSV especially so near to Christmas.

Totally agree Sazza. Just thinking... maybe they'll be on 2 easy pays. Then you can buy both but only pay for one today - that's the normal sales patter isn't it?!!

I agree that £37 seems a bit high. That's the price they usually peg the beauty TSVs at. I would expect a bear TSV to be around the £29 mark - particularly as there are 2 of them to choose from. They'll probably suggest you should "Go for both. It'd be a shame to separate them after all...." :cheeky: So, it makes sense to keep them more "affordable".

Maybe they will do a "buy more save more":thinking:

Maybe they will do a "buy more save more":thinking:

Didn't think of that, they could do! I don't fancy the panda one and the white one looks v like Kenny so I may not go for either. I love Kenny loads but I don't want a v similar one though. However, they often look v different on TV to the photos so I could be totally wrong and be in love enough to buy! Am definitely going to go for some Xmas exclusives to accompany Star who I love loads!

Charlie Bears Choice of Panda or Polar Limited Edition 20" Plumo Bear
Today's Special Value Price £37.20
QVC Price £46.00
Item Number 759289
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Charlie Bears 20" handmade Plumo Bear. Made from a super-soft combination of plush and mohair, it's been created specially for QVC and comes in a choice of Ming the Panda or Mercedes the Polar bear. Cuddle up to one of these limited edition bears, or put a smile on a loved one's face this Christmas.

•Each bear is five-times wobble jointed
•Each bear wears a bell and satin ribbon
•Each bear is hand airbrushed
•Faux suede paws and feet
•Limited edition of 4,000 pieces each bear
•Height: 50.8cm (20")

Options:

•Ming the Panda - inspired by the first panda to be brought to the UK
•Mercedes the Polar - inspired by the last polar bear kept in captivity in the UK

Contains:

•1 x Charlie Bear
•1 x canvas bag
•1 x poem

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759289

i like the fact that they have alpaca on mercedes face and mohair on ming. they are lovely. i wonder if they will last the day.

Wasn't drawn to the tsv bears :thinking:..but should not have looked that others..'cause just couldn't resist ~Oakley~ :heart: he will go well with Diesel :tongue:

daydreamer

DD fell in love with Mercedes this morning so she is getting him/her for christmas.
Glad I ordered when I did as I think he is sold out now

I just had a quick look this morning, they are both lovely but the white one looks boz eyed, I like the bears but I cannot listen to Will, his thick droaning voice does my head in. So my flexi friend is safe today.

I don't really like either of the TSV bears and the white one has a bit of an odd look about it to me!!
I love Charlie bears but can only manage about 15 mins of Will and Charlie as the pair of them irritate me...add Smarmy Brook to the mix and it's dire.
His daughter's bear was awful in my opinion..lovely for her and Charlie though but it looked like a child had thrown up on a teddy following a party imho after eating cake, ice cream ribena etc!!

I got mine as soon as Sazza put the details up last night. I went for Mercedes, i love polar bears and have several photos of Mercedes when she was at Edinburgh zoo.

Cant wait till xmas now, although she is a big bear and i dont know where im going to put her :happy: x

Does anyone here have Tobias? He does look gorgeous and wanted to know what others thought, thanks :bandit:

Latest posts

Back